Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Buy on kmart
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Katie S.
Buffalo ranch has always been my thing, I love them so much. And to put them in my favorite brand of chips, that makes it even better. They're crunchy, delicious, they really satisfy my cravings for doritos. If you're ever at the store, grab a bag! You won't be disappointed.
Jocelyn G.
Ames
these are some delicious chips. It is amazing how they can capture the flavors of both of the flavor profiles and her trip. I love the variety that Doritos has employed recently, making every trip to the grocery store a new opportunity to try a new kind of chip
Destiny B.
Oak Hill, WV
Great product. Catchy packaging and awesome taste. I wouldn't say I would pick these up every time I go to the store but they are definitely great tasting. I would buy this product again for sure. There is nothing else I would do to this product personally
Tabitha G.
Not so much my favorite but I would eat I would prefer not show over the ranch but is still good. Are usually eat them when I do taco salad. I purchased this from Walmart. They are very affordable usually run specials buy one get one free or two for five
dialantric g.
ooooooommmmmmmggggggg!! I bought these at a little store by my house. i happen to had bought food but i had to get these. the ranch flavor is tasty and the buffalo isnt to over powering its awesome ive been buying them for weeks now. eating some now
Ana S.
Fargo, ND
These chips are packed with flavor! I like to accompany them with Ranch dip to keep the heat down! I don’t buy these often because 3.50 for a small bag is kind of crazy. But we like to have them for our family movie nights! And when we have guests over!
Tanya H.
Deltona, FL
I gotta say, ate these with very low expectations, but they were actually pretty good!!! Tasted like buffalo and ranch! Not at all disappointed. A little spicy for my taste but I’d still eat them no doubt! Another odd flavor, but did a great job!
lol l.
hands down my absolute favorite chip out of all of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In my opinion there better than everything else, I usually purchase them at walmart or any other grocery store. Can pretty much find them anywhere that sells the Doritos brand
Allison C.
Durant , IA
My family loves these. Hey appreciate the flavor that’s strong and different than most other chips or there. They love spicy foods and this one is the best. It’s spicy but yet also has interesting flavor, unlike the plain old Flaming Hot flavor of other brands.
Sadie O.
Indianapolis, IN
This flavor really surprised me (in a good way) when it came out! It definitely exceeded my expectations on what this flavor would taste like. I bought it from Walmart and if you like these kind of flavors I would definitely try it, it's worth it!!
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?