Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Sallie B.
Chattanooga
if you like smooth chips with a kick, these doritos should be right up your alley. I've purchased them at Walmart, but have also seen them in Mapco & CircleK.
Rachel G.
This isn't my favorite flavor of Dorito's at all. I don't really think that have a buffalo ranch flavor either, but they do have a little bit of a kick to them
Andrea I.
Elmwood park , NJ
No me gustaron saben un poco extraño para quien no le gusta probar cosas nuevas son de buen precio pero a quien no le gusta el bacon no creo q les pueda gustar
Jocelyn K.
Rockwell City, IA
I usually don't like ranch flavored chips so I was cautious when I first tried these. They were amazing. Spicy and flavorful. I wish I could still find them
Ashley S.
Vance, AL
These chips are good when you want a kick from something. I am a repeat consumer. I love Doritos, and I will keep buying them. I bought them from foodland.
Vanessa E.
Lauren G.
Summerville , SC
These are by far my favorite doritos flavor. I have been a cool ranch fan for about 25 years but these kick it up a notch. Definitely my go to for chips! !
Stephanie L.
Whiteland , IN
My hubby loves things that are buffalo flavored and these he really enjoys! I love when they are on sale although they are not super expensive regularly.
Katherine W.
Hampton, VA
My favorite Doritos flavor!! Not super spicy, so I'm able to eat more than 3 at a time. They have just enough kick to enjoy them. Awesome with ranch dip!
Mary B.
North Port, FL
I'm a fan of buffalo wings and a HUGE lover of Doritos. This is a perfect combination of the two. Not too spicy. The flavor is consistent and delicious.
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?