Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Nicole B.
Allen, TX
This is my favorite flavor of Doritos ever. My family loved them so much that we actually called the company a few years back to ask why they were discontinued. They have been recently re-released and I was so happy. I stocked up and bought multiple bags.
Megan W.
Carleton, MI
I miss these. I can never find them. I wish I could get my hands on them. I used to eat them in high school. They're the best flavor. Come on Doritos. Come back with the best.
Jennifer T.
Kingsport, TN
These are a very good chip for when you feel like something spicy. They are not too hot, they have just the right amount of heat to them and the ranch flavor is great too.
J W.
These are hands down the best doritos flavor. I love all doritos but when I can actually find this flavor or the jacked ones similar to this they end up in my pantry
stacey g.
Orlando, Fl
Very good if you like spicy wings and ranch it has the spice and the cool affect of the ranch. I couldn't finish a whole bag bit between me and my kids we love it
Dana M.
Queens, NY
Happened upon the new flavor of ranch and buffalo in BJ's and had to pick up the big bag for a school party. Needless to say, the chips were a hit amongst my kid's friends.
Katie H.
Love the bold flavor that comes with the Doritos buffalo ranch chips! This flavor doesn’t compare to any other buffalo chip on the market. Would recommend this brand over others any day. Not the healthiest chips but certainly tasty!
Serena R.
Harlingen, TX
I love this!!!! It is my absolute favorite!!! If I could, I would buy it all the time!! And I would most definitely recommend to all my friends and family to try!! Because no one can resist what I love !!
Sallie B.
Chattanooga
if you like smooth chips with a kick, these doritos should be right up your alley. I've purchased them at Walmart, but have also seen them in Mapco & CircleK.
Molly M.
youngstown
I am obsessed with buffalo chicken EVERYTHING and ANYTHING! These are awesome when you want a quick snack or for Super Bowl parties! I got mine at Giant Eagle.
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?