Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Kiki J.
Hampton, VA
I tried one it was all right. I will stick to the original Doritos. My son likes this and I only got it for him. Along with some of the other new flavors they came out with.
Reighven ..
Harlingen, TX
During the Summer, it's great getting outdoors, picnicking and eating sandwiches adding Doritos! It's my go-to snack and the intense taste is an added bonus! SUPER DELISH!
Destiny M.
Heavener, OK
Not my favorite chip. I have a sensitive stomach and these chips did not help. I think that they would be fine for someone who does not have as sensitive of a stomach as me.
Megan W.
Carleton, MI
I miss these. I can never find them. I wish I could get my hands on them. I used to eat them in high school. They're the best flavor. Come on Doritos. Come back with the best.
Jennifer T.
Kingsport, TN
These are a very good chip for when you feel like something spicy. They are not too hot, they have just the right amount of heat to them and the ranch flavor is great too.
J W.
These are hands down the best doritos flavor. I love all doritos but when I can actually find this flavor or the jacked ones similar to this they end up in my pantry
stacey g.
Orlando, Fl
Very good if you like spicy wings and ranch it has the spice and the cool affect of the ranch. I couldn't finish a whole bag bit between me and my kids we love it
Serena R.
Harlingen, TX
I love this!!!! It is my absolute favorite!!! If I could, I would buy it all the time!! And I would most definitely recommend to all my friends and family to try!! Because no one can resist what I love !!
Rachel G.
This isn't my favorite flavor of Dorito's at all. I don't really think that have a buffalo ranch flavor either, but they do have a little bit of a kick to them
Andrea I.
Elmwood Park, NJ
No me gustaron saben un poco extraño para quien no le gusta probar cosas nuevas son de buen precio pero a quien no le gusta el bacon no creo q les pueda gustar
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?