Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Buy on kmart
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Erica H.
Rapid City, SD
If you love the classic dorito chips you gotta try this flavor! It has great cool ranch twist on the original flavor and actually tastes like the real deal. Great for football Sunday!!
Jessica J.
Ortonville, MI
Good but not my favorite flavor. My husband really liked them though. It was too odd for me but i would still eat them again - i just prefer the more traditional flavors i guess.
Haley M.
Emmaus, PA
First and foremost, I would marry someone if they bought me Doritos... That being said, I love this flavor! But you really have to be able to handle spicy foods to enjoy these fully.
So yummy taste like ranch and wings which is an amazing snack not really healthy but still good. I'd have to say regular Doritos are still my favorite though, they are affordable and I would recommend
Joseph F.
Friars Point, MS
For a tangy heat, these chips will be sure to please. I have had these chips multiple times and I have been pleased every time. I have had small bags and family sized and every time they have all tasted the same...amazing. I enjoy these as a snack when nothing else is available.
Kaitlyn M.
Love these! Perfect for when I need a little crunch with a little spicy kick. I've been keeping my pantry stocked with a bag of them at all times lately and I can't get enough!
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
I love this flavor of Doritos it has a spicy kick to the flavor which is why I love it so much. If you like buffalo flavored things and spicy food then this is a chip to try.
Jessica L.
Love these!  Nice mix of intense, hot buffalo sauce, offset by tangy ranch.  Just when you think your mouth is going to explode from the heat of the buffalo sauce, the ranch kicks in and cools things off.  As with most other Doritos, it's hard to stop at one.
Reighven ..
Harlingen, TX
During the Summer, it's great getting outdoors, picnicking and eating sandwiches adding Doritos! It's my go-to snack and the intense taste is an added bonus! SUPER DELISH!
Kiki J.
Hampton, VA
I tried one it was all right. I will stick to the original Doritos. My son likes this and I only got it for him. Along with some of the other new flavors they came out with.
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?