Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Elise N.
Beltsville, MD
Absolutely delicious! One of my favorite flavors from Doritos. Great value in the big bags! I haven't seen this flavor in any of the snack size serving bags though
Yunieth S.
Jersey city , Nj
Love Doritos every single flavor they come out with. Buffalo and Ranch Tortilla chips is one of my favorite. The mix of the refreshing of ranch and the hot of buffalo is the best one.
Emy M.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Oh goodness me, these are so darn good. And definitely help clear the sinuses if you're feeling a bit foggy! I definitely recommend to anyone that likes a little kick to their chip.
Liz D.
This sounds better than it is. Initially they taste pretty good, but after a few I got sick of the flavor. Additionally, they're pretty unhealthy so you might as well just eat really buffalo chicken with ranch and some Doritos on the side.
Jared B.
Buffalo, NY
Delicious. Just enough heat that it isn't uncomfortable to eat a lot but still leaves that slight burn in your mouth. If you going to eat the whole bag I would recommend some milk to follow up. Otherwise great flavor of a great chip.
Crystal W.
Gadsden
I love French and I love Buffalo the combination is great very flavorful great price I have eight Doritos since I was big enough to eat you up I don't think dreidels could fail on anything that day I would recommend this product
Caelyn K.
I'm not too much of a dorito lover but once I tried this I wanted more and more😂 it almost taste like a real buffalo chicken wing with ranch. It's also pretty affordable with is A1 and pretty awesome when you're craving a treat
Leslie O.
Grand Portage, MN
Flavor pay off is HUGE with this kind. size of the chip is amazing, they are thicker than regular Doritos so they don't break up in the bag, leaves your fingers flavor covered but so worth it !
Kellan S.
Social Circle, GA
Anything that says buffalo and ranch catches my eye! I am already a fan of Doritos but this combo is one of the best! A bit spicy because of the buffalo but I enjoy that flavor so thumbs up!
Danielle H.
Wentzville, MO
These chips are so freaking good! Too bad I can no longer find them ANYWHERE! They were the most perfect chips ever. If you can find them, enjoy! I would seriously pay $10 for a bag right now-that's how bad I want them.
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?