Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Kellan S.
Social Circle, GA
Anything that says buffalo and ranch catches my eye! I am already a fan of Doritos but this combo is one of the best! A bit spicy because of the buffalo but I enjoy that flavor so thumbs up!
Leslie O.
Grand Portage, MN
Flavor pay off is HUGE with this kind. size of the chip is amazing, they are thicker than regular Doritos so they don't break up in the bag, leaves your fingers flavor covered but so worth it !
Danielle H.
Wentzville, MO
These chips are so freaking good! Too bad I can no longer find them ANYWHERE! They were the most perfect chips ever. If you can find them, enjoy! I would seriously pay $10 for a bag right now-that's how bad I want them.
Erica H.
Rapid City, SD
If you love the classic dorito chips you gotta try this flavor! It has great cool ranch twist on the original flavor and actually tastes like the real deal. Great for football Sunday!!
Haley M.
Emmaus, PA
First and foremost, I would marry someone if they bought me Doritos... That being said, I love this flavor! But you really have to be able to handle spicy foods to enjoy these fully.
Jessica J.
Ortonville, MI
Good but not my favorite flavor. My husband really liked them though. It was too odd for me but i would still eat them again - i just prefer the more traditional flavors i guess.
Joseph F.
Friars Point, MS
For a tangy heat, these chips will be sure to please. I have had these chips multiple times and I have been pleased every time. I have had small bags and family sized and every time they have all tasted the same...amazing. I enjoy these as a snack when nothing else is available.
Kaitlyn M.
Love these! Perfect for when I need a little crunch with a little spicy kick. I've been keeping my pantry stocked with a bag of them at all times lately and I can't get enough!
So yummy taste like ranch and wings which is an amazing snack not really healthy but still good. I'd have to say regular Doritos are still my favorite though, they are affordable and I would recommend
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
I love this flavor of Doritos it has a spicy kick to the flavor which is why I love it so much. If you like buffalo flavored things and spicy food then this is a chip to try.
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?