Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Mike C.
Bronx, NY
Was browsing for snacks at the corner store just a few hours ago for something to go with my sandwich. Came across these and quickly grabbed a bag.
They have a sort of sweet taste to me at first bite which than fades into a subtle hint of spiciness. I will definitely be purchasing these again, soon.
Marissa Ann T.
Palo Alto, CA
One of my favorite flavors! Soooo yummy and always has the perfect crisp. They're pretty addicting, so pour a small serving into a bowl to stop you from finishing the whole bag in one sitting
Kendall P.
Tiverton , RI
My family and I have tried this before but not the greatest I think that the Buffalo could be a little bit more like you need flavors of both of them a bit more in order for this to be 5 stars
Brianna C.
Easton, PA
These chips are very good if you enjoy a spicy kick on potato chips. It was a bit odd to have the taste of buffalo chicken while eating a chip. These are not my favorite flavor if given the option, but it was worth trying out.
Winter M.
Marysville, PA
So my husband brought home this flavor to try because I like to dip my Doritos in Franks hot sauce and ranch. Oh my heavens am I in love and finished the bag. I can eat them with anything and everything but crunching them up on homemade chicken pizza is to die for.
Cheyanne C.
Gilbert, AZ
I am not going to lie, the idea of buffalo and ranch on a chip is scary but they did an amazing job and they taste phenomenal. They are spicy and cool at the same time. Such a great snack!
Stephanie W.
Kewaskum, WI
My husband tried these, since I cabbage them myself, and said he was not impressed. My husband likes hot and spicy but with a depth to the flavor, and he said these were nothing at all.
jessica l.
Marmaduke, AR
Do they even sell these anymore?!?!  These are my favorite chips in the whole world. I use to buy these at walmart but haven't seen them lately. They are by far Doritos best flavor I've tasted. Theres so much depth to the flavor and so much kick in one chip!
Leah G.
Toledo, OH
I love the flavor of these Doritos! They are so yummy and I can eat the whole bag in one sitting. Oops! I just wish the chips were so thick like the original flavors
Elise N.
Beltsville, MD
Absolutely delicious! One of my favorite flavors from Doritos. Great value in the big bags! I haven't seen this flavor in any of the snack size serving bags though
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?