Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Mike C.
Bronx, NY
Was browsing for snacks at the corner store just a few hours ago for something to go with my sandwich. Came across these and quickly grabbed a bag.
They have a sort of sweet taste to me at first bite which than fades into a subtle hint of spiciness. I will definitely be purchasing these again, soon.
Cheyanne C.
Gilbert, AZ
I am not going to lie, the idea of buffalo and ranch on a chip is scary but they did an amazing job and they taste phenomenal. They are spicy and cool at the same time. Such a great snack!
Stephanie W.
Kewaskum, WI
My husband tried these, since I cabbage them myself, and said he was not impressed. My husband likes hot and spicy but with a depth to the flavor, and he said these were nothing at all.
Leah G.
Toledo, OH
I love the flavor of these Doritos! They are so yummy and I can eat the whole bag in one sitting. Oops! I just wish the chips were so thick like the original flavors
Yunieth S.
Jersey city , Nj
Love Doritos every single flavor they come out with. Buffalo and Ranch Tortilla chips is one of my favorite. The mix of the refreshing of ranch and the hot of buffalo is the best one.
Elise N.
Beltsville, MD
Absolutely delicious! One of my favorite flavors from Doritos. Great value in the big bags! I haven't seen this flavor in any of the snack size serving bags though
Emy M.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Oh goodness me, these are so darn good. And definitely help clear the sinuses if you're feeling a bit foggy! I definitely recommend to anyone that likes a little kick to their chip.
Jared B.
Buffalo, NY
Delicious. Just enough heat that it isn't uncomfortable to eat a lot but still leaves that slight burn in your mouth. If you going to eat the whole bag I would recommend some milk to follow up. Otherwise great flavor of a great chip.
Liz D.
This sounds better than it is. Initially they taste pretty good, but after a few I got sick of the flavor. Additionally, they're pretty unhealthy so you might as well just eat really buffalo chicken with ranch and some Doritos on the side.
Crystal W.
Gadsden
I love French and I love Buffalo the combination is great very flavorful great price I have eight Doritos since I was big enough to eat you up I don't think dreidels could fail on anything that day I would recommend this product
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?