Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Buy on kmart
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Jasmine A.
Lebanon, VA
These are amazing! So full of flavor! I love the buffalo and ranch. Not the healthiest, but worth the carbs. I always find them at Walmart, but my Walmart doesn't carry them. They are the perfect amount of spicy!
Pamela K.
OMG! I can not say enough about these chips! Firstly they are so good! I love the heat the buffalo gives with the mildness of the ranch! These chips are packed with flavor!! These are great to bring to a picanic.
Jacinta M.
Manchester, NH
I love that this was actually buffalo and ranch, instead of blue cheese. The texture is spot on for the flavor combo and the chips tasted just as I imagined by the advertisement.
Julia G.
Kennedale, TX
So these are FUEGO!! Living in a Mexican house hold we like spicy things so we like to get these add lime and Tapatio hot sauce to it. It just hits the spot and makes a perfect snack. You should all try it.
Zi'andra B.
Chipley, FL
These chips have a distinct taste. They were not exactly what I thought they were going to be as far as taste. I will definitely not buy these from my Walmart again. I'll stick to regular Dorito's flavors.
Brittany P.
Glendora, NJ
The flavor on these is actually very good. it has a perfect amount of spice. the problem I have is with the chips themselves. they are not the same kind of chip or texture as regular doritios. luckily my boyfriend ate them all to get them out of the house. we bought from shoprite.
Jennifer R.
York, PA
This is such a different type of taste that I had to taste several times before I actually like it & it's become one of my favorites! Just like dipping a hot wing in ranch! 😊
Savannah G.
Weslaco, TX
These taste AMAZING!! The combination of the buffalo and ranch is the perfect combination. I love the original ranch Doritos but I also like spicy stuff so when I tried these I fell in love. I would recommend this to everyone like me.
Adithi B.
Sunnyvale, CA
I love spicy food and the Lays chips doesn't cut it for me. I always buy Doritos spicy nachos and I love how it sizzles in my mouth. I eat it as evening snacks with my coffee and I love the combination.
Julia P.
Bloomington, IN
These Doritos are delicious with a great fresh flavor. When first biting into the chips, you taste a buffalo taste followed up by a hint of bleu cheese. I have never seen any other product like this one. I would recommend these chips to others who enjoy the buffalo flavor!
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?