Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Sarah E.
Auburn, ME
It is hard to find a good buffalo flavored chip. I think Doritos did a great job at getting the flavor right. They have made them taste delicious and you can stay in a budget. There are also some great Doritos recipes out there!
Brandee F.
They leave a strange taste in your mouth but definitely one of the best chips I've ever had, I can't exactly explain the test but it's got a spice to it. I haven't tasted anything else like it.
Nickyia N.
New York , NY
❤️❤️how could you not love Doritos
They out did themselves with this spicy ranch flavor I love how well seasoned they are not to salty but just right. They usually come in the 1.09$ pack which isn't a bad price for a snack.
Faith G.
Crawfordsville, IN
I love that doritos has come out with a lot of different flavors, and this one is definitely unique! I can't seem to find them anymore, but I did really enjoy them when they were available.
Dalia G.
Silver Spring , MD
Im not good at trying new things but i really enjoyed Blazin' Buffalo and ranch! they might be a bit too spicy for some people but still good. You can find them at your local grocery store for the most part! It helps that all the bags are different colors!
Steph H.
These are a great late night snack! They can be spicy to some but the ranch gives it that kick back to give it that perfect taste. It did meet my expectations, but I could only eat a few at a time to handle the taste.
Jasmine A.
Lebanon, VA
These are amazing! So full of flavor! I love the buffalo and ranch. Not the healthiest, but worth the carbs. I always find them at Walmart, but my Walmart doesn't carry them. They are the perfect amount of spicy!
Amber M.
To be honest, I don't know that I personally notice much of a ranch taste to these as I think the buffalo kind of overpowers it, but regardless these are GOOD! If you like spicy snacks you'll be sure to love these.
Pamela K.
OMG! I can not say enough about these chips! Firstly they are so good! I love the heat the buffalo gives with the mildness of the ranch! These chips are packed with flavor!! These are great to bring to a picanic.
Jacinta M.
Manchester, NH
I love that this was actually buffalo and ranch, instead of blue cheese. The texture is spot on for the flavor combo and the chips tasted just as I imagined by the advertisement.
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?