Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Buy on kmart
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Megan H.
Hoover, AL
These were really good! I like different flavors like this and mixing things, it was awesome! Purchased them at publix grocery store. They're fairly priced especially compared to other chips. I wouldn't change anything, fine as is.
Grace V.
HUGE HIT in my house. They're sooo hot and spicy but man are they delicious. I like using them when I'm frying as breading or a topping on a casserole because for me they're too hard to eat like your normal chips. But they're very good and everyone else eats them regularly.
Leland J.
These are by far my favorite Doritos! I would only eat the Ranch and Buffalo flavors back in high school. I wish I knew where I could find them now, I'm not even sure if they still make them but if the do, I will go crazy!
Jas. J.
These are the best Doritos hands down! If they would've came out with this flavor first they would have never had to make another flavor again. I'm pretty sure they're not the healthiest snack but they are great tasting & affordable!
Lora B.
Tampa, FL
I normally don't eat a lot of chips but I could sit down and eat a whole bag of these if given the chance. I sometimes put a few on my turkey sandwhich to spice it up and give it a crunch. I know the flavor may sound weird, but they taste really good.
criscia a.
Milton, FL
I love Doritos and a friend suggests I try this type so I bought some. They are very spicy. So spicy I needed a dip for them.lol. They were great. My boys even enjoyed them, but we couldn't eat a lot of them at one time because they were so spicy.
Nicole H.
Reed City, MI
While this flavor isn't my favorite, my kids love these chips. They say they live the taste of them. They have a strong flavor, which is too much for me but they are a big hit in my house. They are always available at my local grocery store and decent price.
Lanie S.
Rineyville, KY
These bold tasting chips are unlike any I have tasted before! They may not be the healthiest but the taste doesn't compare to any other! I got them from my local market and I would most definitely recommend this product!
Brandy L.
Flushing , NY
I haven't been so excited about a re release before in my life. If are two full bags in the last three days. These were always my favorite, and I was heartbroken when they were discontinued. I'm so happy to be reunited with them!!!
Jessica S.
Plains, PA
These were such a great chip that I can't find anywhere anymore! All I can find are the Doritos Jacked version. The chips had great flavor and they quickly became my favorite flavor of the dorito flavor family. Unfortunately, I need to settle for the doritos jacked version of these chips nowadays.
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?