Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
shaniqua f.
Bronx, NY
These chips are made for me! #yummy the first bite you take, you can feel the heat burst on your taste buds. Not that burn heat, but flavorful with a nice kick. Than comes the cool ranch. The ranch flavor cools down the blazin buffalo, and keeps you wanting more and more! #coolandspicy #bestchips #buffalolover
Nitasha D.
Brooklyn, NY
Let me start by saying that I love Doritos, however I don't think I will be buying this flavor again. Its a personal preference, but the first thing I tasted was the vinegar. It was a little over powering. Once I ate a few I kind of got use to it.
Tyara R.
Aberdeen, MD
These things right here are LIFE👏🙌they're full of flavor and unlike the jacked ones they're not think and overly crunchy! Very affordable and they're Doritos so of course it comes out on top compared to their brands that try crazy flavors!
Grace V.
HUGE HIT in my house. They're sooo hot and spicy but man are they delicious. I like using them when I'm frying as breading or a topping on a casserole because for me they're too hard to eat like your normal chips. But they're very good and everyone else eats them regularly.
Megan H.
Hoover, AL
These were really good! I like different flavors like this and mixing things, it was awesome! Purchased them at publix grocery store. They're fairly priced especially compared to other chips. I wouldn't change anything, fine as is.
Leland J.
These are by far my favorite Doritos! I would only eat the Ranch and Buffalo flavors back in high school. I wish I knew where I could find them now, I'm not even sure if they still make them but if the do, I will go crazy!
criscia a.
Milton, FL
I love Doritos and a friend suggests I try this type so I bought some. They are very spicy. So spicy I needed a dip for them.lol. They were great. My boys even enjoyed them, but we couldn't eat a lot of them at one time because they were so spicy.
Lora B.
Tampa, FL
I normally don't eat a lot of chips but I could sit down and eat a whole bag of these if given the chance. I sometimes put a few on my turkey sandwhich to spice it up and give it a crunch. I know the flavor may sound weird, but they taste really good.
Jas. J.
These are the best Doritos hands down! If they would've came out with this flavor first they would have never had to make another flavor again. I'm pretty sure they're not the healthiest snack but they are great tasting & affordable!
Nicole H.
Reed City, MI
While this flavor isn't my favorite, my kids love these chips. They say they live the taste of them. They have a strong flavor, which is too much for me but they are a big hit in my house. They are always available at my local grocery store and decent price.
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?