Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Cassandra R.
Doritos are bomb its a much a have at home or for a party event, these have a buffalo ranch taste and i really like them and they our pretty pricy but they are delicious!
Natalia A.
Branson, MO
my husbands favorite chips, i think he likes all flavors that Doritos has. i dont think there are any similar products out there. its delicious, very flavorful. very affordable and not expensive at least kin our local store you can often buy them 2 for $5.
Nicole B.
Allen, TX
This is my favorite flavor of Doritos ever. My family loved them so much that we actually called the company a few years back to ask why they were discontinued. They have been recently re-released and I was so happy. I stocked up and bought multiple bags.
Heather H.
Hico, WV
These chips are the great quality you expect from Doritos. This flavor is my favorite--the tanginess is unbeatable! Just the right amount of heat--not really spicy.
Brad T.
Casselberry, FL
I love Doritos and I love hot wings so I got these and let me tell you these are AMAZING. We had these at all our game day parties or just sitting at home watching tv. They have the right amount of kick you're looking for with out making you die.
Amber D.
West Plains, MO
These are really nice just he right amount of kick with u nice rajch flavor to go with strong smell but there one of my favorites I would recommend them to others that like spicy  foodThy are affordable around 3 dollars in my area for a family bag
Gopi P.
Philadelphia, PA
Not exactly the taste of chips I was hoping for, but not bad! I picked these up at Walmart, and so they were pretty reasonably priced. As most Doritos, I still ate them and enjoyed the experience.
Lydia P.
Fort Polk
My husband eats these so quickly I feel like I am constantly running to the store to buy more. I am personally more of a fan of the traditional flavors, but if he is happy I am happy ;)
brandon m.
Millersville, MD
Really nice and spicy kick!! I have bought these chips like 4 times now because of the flavor and spice that is packed into them. they are very tasty and have a good flavor comparable to real buffalo wings which was a very good positive. I would definitely suggest these to anyone that enjoys spicy wings or spicy chips.
Christie E.
Oviedo, FL
These are always a hit at parties and goes great with 7-layer taco dips which I make a lot during football season or when we have PPV fight parties. My kids really like getting this flavor over other Doritos brand flavors as well. I would have to say overall this is our family's favorite.
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?