Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Breanna P.
Gastonia, NC
I love these, these are my favorite type of Doritos. It has the spices and flavoring on the tortilla chip. I'm a repeat customer, and this brand is non-comparable. They are great and their own brand. Wonderful!
Lisa M.
Eau Claire, WI
I love spicy food so every now and then I like to purchase Doritos Blazing Buffalo chips.  They are quite spicy so it keeps me from having too many at one time.  I can't find them at most stores so I don't get them too often.  If you're looking for a great, spicy kick, try them!
Ashley H.
These are the ultimate Doritos. My favorite thing EVER! These were the only chips I ate! They are the best. Delicious mix of flavors and quite spicy! The only problem is is that they stopped selling these in Missouri and a bunch of other places and now I can no longer find them and can't order them online...yes, I am that in love with them lol
Sara M.
These are my favorite types of chips. When I eat chips, this is the chip I buy. I love the bold flavor! They are a little too spicy but that doesn't stop me from eating them. The boldness in this flavor blows other chips out of the water.
Courtney L.
Chattanooga, TN
I've tried these a couple of times, and I like them ok. They're not my favorite variety (that would be spicy sweet chile), but they are pretty good. I'd like them better if they were ranch and buffalo instead of bleu cheese and buffalo.
Katie S.
Buffalo ranch has always been my thing, I love them so much. And to put them in my favorite brand of chips, that makes it even better. They're crunchy, delicious, they really satisfy my cravings for doritos. If you're ever at the store, grab a bag! You won't be disappointed.
Amanda S.
O Fallon, IL
I don't usually eat chips because of poor nutritional quality, extremely high in sodium, the list goes on. I've tried the Blazin' Buffalo and the flavor isn't bad, but I don't buy again. So.Much.Salt.
Hannah J.
Hopewell, VA
These aren't my favorite Dorito's flavor, but they aren't bad. The ranch tastes a little powdery and fake, but they are nice to use for dipping when you can't taste the powdery parts as much but can get the full flavor. Rather expensive compared to other brands, but if you like ranch flavored chips you'll probably like these.
Jada C.
Niagara Falls, NY
I'm the type to find a favorite thing and stay with it so regular Nacho cheese is all I need but when the came out I through caution to the wind and eat a whole family sizes bag by myself it was delicious spicy with a smooth ending so it not totally burning you taste buds off.
Sarah E.
Auburn, ME
It is hard to find a good buffalo flavored chip. I think Doritos did a great job at getting the flavor right. They have made them taste delicious and you can stay in a budget. There are also some great Doritos recipes out there!
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?