Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Sky S.
New Braunfels, TX
I love this flavor and any variety of buffalo that Doritos comes out with. They're addicting and always make a good snack. They are very tangy and flavorful and always hit the spot when I'm hungry for some chips.
Courtney G.
One of my favorite chip flavors! Not too over the edge, but just a nice little bite to them. Although they aren't my healthiest snack, they're still my cheater chips! Just don't like that the bag is less than half way filled! I typically buy them on sale though, so they're great for the price!
Jennifer H.
Omg!! Best Doritos ever!! Not too spicy plus they taste great. I love that they are thinner like original Doritos and not thick like the Jacked one's. Wish they still sold them in stores.
Jocelyn M.
Rochester , NY
I've always loved Doritos and this flavor has to be one of my favorites. I craved these while I was pregnant! Crispy crunchy and buffalo-flavor-yummy. They pair great with a sandwich or even alone as a snack.
Valerie L.
My favorite Doritos flavor so far. We buy them every time we see them out but make special trips to the dollar general because it’s the only place close that carries them regularly.
Jackie M.
Literally the best Doritos ever made! They at my favorite and the "Jacked hot wings" ones are no substitute for these! I think Frito-Lay should make these a permanent flavor...they really are the best!!
Carolyn W.
Syracuse, NY
Unbelievable flavor! I personally don't care for spicy foo so I always have to make sure I grab 1 chip of each flavor at a time to counter act the hotness of the buffalo. Regardless I still eat these because they are awesome! Anything Buffalo flavored is big in Upstate New York!
Jessica L.
Love these!  Nice mix of intense, hot buffalo sauce, offset by tangy ranch.  Just when you think your mouth is going to explode from the heat of the buffalo sauce, the ranch kicks in and cools things off.  As with most other Doritos, it's hard to stop at one.
Cassandra R.
Doritos are bomb its a much a have at home or for a party event, these have a buffalo ranch taste and i really like them and they our pretty pricy but they are delicious!
Natalia A.
Branson, MO
my husbands favorite chips, i think he likes all flavors that Doritos has. i dont think there are any similar products out there. its delicious, very flavorful. very affordable and not expensive at least kin our local store you can often buy them 2 for $5.
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?