Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Lauren K.
THESE ARE MY FAVORITE CHIPS OF ALL TIME! Sadly Doritos has discontinued them...they brought them back for a little while a few months ago but didn’t announce it so I was surprised to see the chips at the store. I didn’t realize though that they were only back for a short time and didn’t buy enough bags. They are spicy but also savory, definitely a great chip but if you can’t handle any heat at all I wouldn’t recommend them. Otherwise I would totally say go for it!
Brittney M.
I forgot about these chips! Mine two favorite things in a chip and they defintely met my ecpecrations! Well beyound that actually. I am one person who craves hot food on a daily, and these know the meaning of blazzing hot and mean it. LOOOVE THESE.
nakia w.
Birmingham, AL
I like this spicy brand of chip, and the texture is not too big thick, nor too thin. The only problem I would have is that sometimes you get more air than chips, oh well, what can you expect? I still like these chips, I can honestly say that the spicy nacho is my favorite anyway, but; if I had to choose, I think I would just eat them both.
Tierra S.
I love Doritos they are definitely my favorite chips. The buffalo ranch flavor is more than delicious, kind of spicy though for people who love hot stuff or don't. I usually purchase from kroger, but they are sold just about anywhere including gas stations. I recommend and would and will be buying again!
Krystle G.
There's not a single Doritos flavor that I haven't enjoyed. This flavor reminds me of eating buffalo wings! They are high in sodium and calories,but good for a treat. They do have a kick to them, and can be spicy at times.  They pair well with dips and are easily purchased from most grocery stores.
Katie S.
Buffalo ranch has always been my thing, I love them so much. And to put them in my favorite brand of chips, that makes it even better. They're crunchy, delicious, they really satisfy my cravings for doritos. If you're ever at the store, grab a bag! You won't be disappointed.
Jocelyn G.
Ames
these are some delicious chips. It is amazing how they can capture the flavors of both of the flavor profiles and her trip. I love the variety that Doritos has employed recently, making every trip to the grocery store a new opportunity to try a new kind of chip
Destiny B.
Oak Hill , WV
Great product. Catchy packaging and awesome taste. I wouldn't say I would pick these up every time I go to the store but they are definitely great tasting. I would buy this product again for sure. There is nothing else I would do to this product personally
Tabitha G.
Not so much my favorite but I would eat I would prefer not show over the ranch but is still good. Are usually eat them when I do taco salad. I purchased this from Walmart. They are very affordable usually run specials buy one get one free or two for five
Deedee R.
ooooooommmmmmmggggggg!! I bought these at a little store by my house. i happen to had bought food but i had to get these. the ranch flavor is tasty and the buffalo isnt to over powering its awesome ive been buying them for weeks now. eating some now
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?