Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by Noyo G.Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips uploaded by criscia a.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nothing satisfies like Fritos® Brand. see more...

Doritos® Blazin Buffalo & Ranch Tortilla Chips
  • "Ohh I love barbeque sause so any chips with barbeque in them they are my most favorite wonderful taste you could never go wrong with barbeque and chipotle" in 2 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite flavors, but when I have one of these chips I can't stop eating them!!" in 1 review
Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
Although i haven't seen this in a while these were my FAVORITE Doritos. It was the best flavor to me. Blazing buffalo ranch definitely got the name right. You get that spicy buffalo taste that good, but not overpowering. Then that ranch flavor comes in shortly after. These are amazing!
Lauren K.
THESE ARE MY FAVORITE CHIPS OF ALL TIME! Sadly Doritos has discontinued them...they brought them back for a little while a few months ago but didn’t announce it so I was surprised to see the chips at the store. I didn’t realize though that they were only back for a short time and didn’t buy enough bags. They are spicy but also savory, definitely a great chip but if you can’t handle any heat at all I wouldn’t recommend them. Otherwise I would totally say go for it!
Bria W.
I dont think they sell this kind anymore near me but they use to be my favorite next to cool ranch and spicy nacho. However I don't remember tasting ranch in these, maybe they were that good I blocked the taste lol
Sara M.
these are the best doritos ever i am so sad that they don’t make them anymore or they do i just haven’t been able to find them but if you do please do yourself a favor and get it
Emily M.
utica
These are also one of my favorite flavors of Doritos and they are so different and they definitely taste just like what they are advertising i love buffalo flavored things and these are super bold, however, i typically don’t eat many Doritos at a time because they’re so bold the flavor gets old after awhile
Allison C.
Durant , IA
My family loves these. Hey appreciate the flavor that’s strong and different than most other chips or there. They love spicy foods and this one is the best. It’s spicy but yet also has interesting flavor, unlike the plain old Flaming Hot flavor of other brands.
Sharone H.
Dorititos are the chips that all 3 individuals that live in my household have their own individual bag with their personal favorite flavor. I can never just buy one bag/flavor because someone will complain that I didn’t get theirs (their personal favorite)
Noyo G.
Irving TX
Doritos Blazin’ Buffalo & Ranch is like a ghosting ex-boyfriend/girlfriend – the one that keeps popping in and out of your life at inopportune moments.It all started back on that fateful day several years ago when the baby blue packaging caught my eye. I thought to myself, “Wow, who dares rock baby blue that’s not Lay’s Sea Salt & Vinegar. Bold, I like it.”After just one taste I was hooked, but just as quickly as it appeared, Blazin’ Buffalo & Ranch disappeared. And, it clearly had many mistresses because everyone has been looking. There’s even a petition going around to try to lock Blazin’ Buffalo & Ranch in permanently. Other chips have come and gone in my life, like Doritos JACKED Ranch Dipped Hot Wings Chips, but it just isn’t the same.But, hindsight is always 20/20 – memories of past relationships always seem a little rosier than they actually were. And that’s exactly how I felt when we were finally reunited. Overall, I don’t think Frito Lay/Doritos did anything differently, I just grew up.I spotted the baby blue bag at the way, way bottom of the towering chips shelf. As I crouched down to pick it up, my heart skipped a beat. Ugh, why now?! Just as I was getting over Doritos and moving onto other better-for-me options.

On the outside, it looked the same – that same baby blue. Packaging off, it looked better than I remembered. Unlike its previous seasoning splotches, the chips were generously coated with red seasoning. It made it look very similar to its brother, the Nacho Cheese flavor.The first crunch was like sweet, sweet revenge. But, I quickly realized it really just tasted like Cool Ranch Doritos. As I continued enjoying, I got a small kick reminiscent of Doritos Salsa Verde.But that’s about it.Buffalo flavor? Non-existent.Blazin’? Nope.There was a spicy afterglow but again no more than the kick from Doritos’ other “spicy” flavors.
Katie D.
BEST CHIPS I HAVE EVER HAD!!! I am not to big on spicy but these chips are the perfect mix of spicy and ranch flavor. I buy these chips everytime I go to the grocery store. My family loves there chips
Caitlyn J.
Charlotte
Wow , these chips are amazing ! They are just the right amount of spicy , they have a amazing crunch , and a great flavor . I would definitely recommend these and I will definitely be repurchasing
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Are these any good? Love ranch but kind of on the fence about the buffalo flavoring.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
How spicy would you consider these chips to be? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the hottest.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
How spicy are these chips? What dips would be good with them?
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
Are these Doritos spicey? Would you say mild if the answer is yes?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
How do these rate compared to the Original Doritos? Cool Ranch? I honestly favor the Cool Ranch over any other Dorito, but thinking of giving these a try if I can find them again. Any recommendations?