Doritos Blazin' Buffalo & Ranch (Pack of 2) uploaded by Erin H.Doritos Blazin' Buffalo & Ranch (Pack of 2) uploaded by yazi c.

BY DORITOS®

Spicy - amazing taste. see more...

Jessica J.
If you're looking for a chip with a little kick, I suggest these. They are amazing. They have the buffalo taste but the ranch seems to dial them down a little bit so it's not extremely hot.
Erin H.
Willowick, OH
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Aside from the original Nacho Cheese flavor these are hands down the BEST Doritos!! I love that these are semi spicy due to the buffalo aspect of the chip and yet not too spicy due to the ranch flavoring. These are just so tasty and I have bought countless bags because I am obsessed. I don’t think these are back fully but, maybe just for a limited time. I have been able to find them at Walmart and recently in my local grocery store, Giant Eagle. Definitely recommend!!