BY DORITOS®

The Doritos brand is all about boldness. If youâ re up to the challenge, grab a bag of Doritos tortilla chips and get ready to make some memories you wonâ t soon forget. Enjoy Doritos with lunch or as a snack, at work, home, or on the go. It's a bold experience in snacking and beyond. see more...

• DORITOS Blaze Tortilla Chips or Takis?1 Answers
  • DORITOS Blaze Tortilla Chips Would you try Doritos Blaze ...2 Answers
  • mi deliciosos los quiero para mi1 Answers
Hannah F.
Harrington, DE
oh my god these doritos. My fiancé is addicted to everything hot and spicy so when he heard about them we had to get them. They are no joke. Some chips in the bag have less spice than the others but the ones that do have the spice oh my goodness. I couldn't eat more than a handful at a time they were that hot. It also isn't really an immediate hot either it is an after burn after you eat the chip. If you are a fan of spicy foods I highly recommend these doritos.
Angela B.
Moro
I am a HUGE fan of all things spicy. I love the instant AND lingering heat from these chips. I feel like they seem even crunchier than regular Doritos but maybe that’s just me. I docked two stars for the actual flavor.....it was good but I think it can be improved on. I couldn’t place what the actual flavor was supposed to be. I am interested for them to come out with another flavor variation with the same heat.
Bre R.
Stoneboro, PA
These are really good but really hot. I ate three and was sweating, my dog however loves them😂 they have great flavor and I really like them but wasn’t expecting the heat, they put flaming hot Cheetos to shame! (Heat wise anyways) if you love spicy then I recommend these, as a spice lover I don’t feel like there’s tons of “spicy” snack options, even the ones that “are” aren’t really hot just spicy flavored. So definitely recommend if you love the heat!
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
This has the PERFECT amount of spiciness! It's a little spicier than  Doritos® Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chips but has more flavor in my opinion. It's DELICIOUS and super satisfying. This is my first time trying this flavor and will definitely be getting more! Seriously addicting and can't put it away...
Rachel N.
I love Doritos, and I love the name and packaging of these chips. Unfortunately these are the only doritos that I don't like. I love hot chips and these are definitely hot, but the taste is pretty disgusting. I think they focused too hard on making sure they were hot, and they forgot to make it taste good, or just didn't care what flavor they ended up with. They pretty much taste like a ton of jalapeño flavoring, with several other seasonings like tomato, and other weird add ins that are just overwhelming. Overall, these doritos are a fail, I would recommend spicy nacho, they aren't as hot but they have a great flavor and a nice kick!
If you’re not used to spicy foods then these would be hot. But I’m actually disappointed because they led me to believe these were going to be really hot. The initial taste is great but then soon fizzles to a real funky aftertaste almost like what a sweaty sock smells like. Doritos really missed with this one.
Taylor K.
THESE WILL LIGHT YOUR MOUTH ON FIRE. I took one bite and choked on how hot (HOT- NOT MERELY “SPICY”) these are. The only person I know that can handle these is my boyfriend, and he drinks his coffee within 10 minutes of making it (scalding hot) and drenched everything in wasabi and hot sauce before eating it.
Samantha H.
Mobile
These were the WORST chips I’ve ever eaten. And for Doritos to have made them? Extreme disappointment. I love spicy foods, but this was so spicy it was SOUR! I ate a few and had to throw away. Maybe if it didn’t have as much seasoning on them it wouldn’t have been as bad.
Shannon M.
Oklahoma City
I use Doritos to make nachos with or to make taco salads. These Doritos were good but they are spicy and if you don’t like spice when eating I would pass on them. I’ll buy them again because my husband likes them but not sure if I’ll eat them or not...Too hot for me
Joceyln S.
los banos, CA
These aren’t really hot unless you eat more than a few, I thought you’d really get a huge kick out of eating one chip. I found these at Walmart for $4 kinda pricey but not really for it being a new flavor!
Alexandra M.
Saint Louis, MO
Who has tried these? They look delicious! Are they actually really good?
Tatyana F.
DORITOS Blaze Tortilla Chips Would you try Doritos Blaze 🔥 ?🤔
Candace B.
Salem, MA
mi deliciosos los quiero para mi

Target