Doritos® Baked!  Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips

Doritos® Baked! Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Baked! Doritos Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips: see more...

Doritos® Baked!  Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Baked! Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips
Becky S.
What happened with the baked Doritos? Are they still manufactured? I need to look harder because I loved these when they came out. I normally don't use dips and salsas on my child and pretzels but love the combination of Doritoes with a mild salsa like Tostitos® Chunky Salsa – Mild
Sam K.
I would give this five stars if this was easily accessible. I most frequently shop at Krogers and they never have this product in the Health Food section along with all of their other baked chips. Usually I don't like baked chips because they either taste funny or something like that. However, these taste almost exactly like the original.
Jenna S.
Oswego, NY
I really like all the baked products, as they are lighter on my stomach when I am feeling a craving coming on. The doritos ones were pretty satisfying and I enjoyed the snack quite much. I would definitely recommend this to a friend who prefers a non-greasier version of the dorito.
Francesca W.
TASTES SO GOOD !!! I love doritos and I love these baked doritos!!! I wish I was able to eat them all the time!! This was my first time trying the baked ones and they are just as good as the original!! I will keep on buying these for sure!! 10 /10 would really recommend!!
Chase R.
Somerset
Doritos are literally the best. If I could build a house out of Doritos and live in it I would. Doritos go with practically any food and make the absolute best snacks! If I had anything hadn’t to say about Doritos it would be that I hate getting dorito dust on my fingers.
Jenny O.
I have to say when it comes to baked chips these take the cake! I love all different types of Doritos but baked always makes me feel a bit better! Taste great! But you can never go wrong with a bit more cheese! I wish all flavors would be in baked chips! I love them all
Brittany F.
Pittsburgh
I love Doritos and these baked chips are awesome. They make me feel better about myself knowing they are a little healthier being baked . I wish they made them in other flavors. Cool ranch is my favorite. I would definitely recommend trying baked chips whenever you can
Selena S.
Ontario, CA
These are the best especially if your trying to change up your diet you have to go to baked! It even tastes better then the other Doritos but same great taste! I eat with a sandwich or just as a snack there not even expensive to buy for lunches. Great for everyone
👑Robyn B.
Townville, SC
these Doritos are my absolute favorite! baked means healthier which is a huge bonus for me as i amt trying to watch my diet and excessive a little more. i can eat a few of these and feel a curb in my appetite so i don't feel like i am snacking way too much!
McKenzie H.
Walnut Ridge, AR
im not a big health nut, especially when it comes to chips. so I usually don't by baked Doritos, I just get the original. but at school, this is the only brand they offer. surprisingly they are good, but I feel like they could be better. I feel like they could be more cheesy and have a better flavor
Rosa A.
San Fernando, CA
Are these harder than the regular ones?
Leslie R.
Graham, NC
I love the Original Doritos...does the baked Doritos change the flavor/taste?
Brittany H.
Fairfax, VA
I know these are supposed to be a healthy alternative to regular doritos, but is the taste any different, are they worth the calorie save?
Amanda J.
Who still sells these? I can't find them anywhere!
Tom B.
Are these sold in the UK?