GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsDoritos®
Doritos and Cheetos Snack Mix Variety Pack (30 Ct)

Doritos and Cheetos Snack Mix Variety Pack (30 Ct.)

by Doritos®

When it comes to grocery shopping, making everyone happy is no easy task. Single-serve bags in a wide assortment of all your family's favorite flavors means there's something for everyone. Whether it's a snack on the go, stocking up for a weekend camping trip, or just a poolside snack for the whole family, Doritos and Cheetos Multipack just makes snack time easier. Doritos and Cheetos Multipack includes 30 bags: 12 Doritos Nacho Cheese, 10 Crunchy Cheetos, 4 Doritos Cool Ranch and 4 Cheetos Puffs.

How long will this box last a family of 3?
Start your review of Doritos and Cheetos Snack Mix Variety Pack (30 Ct.)!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer  H.
Nixa, MO
2,268 reviews
Doritos and Cheetos Snack Mix Variety Pack (30 Ct.) uploaded by Jennifer  H.
Purchased at: Walmart
My son is addicted to this tasty variety snack pack mix! Something I must keep in my pantry for my fifteen year old and his friends.
Sarah S.
milford
Doritos and Cheetos Snack Mix Variety Pack (30 Ct.) uploaded by Sarah S.
I buy these for my kids lunches! Fast and easy! They love them and it gives them options!
Marie B.
Providence, RI
Doritos and Cheetos Snack Mix Variety Pack (30 Ct.) uploaded by Marie B.
Purchased at: Walmart
The best mix ever I used these for my granddaughter’s birthday and they were a hit. Kids love chips these little bags are just enough.
Raquel B.
Love the snack size Doritos and Cheetos for lunches and a small item to toss in my purse when I’m on the go. The quantity to price is excellent and the variety is great.
Bri V.
Phoenix, AZ
I love getting these packs for the kids school events or even after a game. They are easy to pack and have lots of flavors the kids can choose from.
Gracie  R.
Morganton, NC
Great for lunches always my go to snack for the kids and travel as well. I highly recommend this product to all Moms .
Mari D.
davenport
Purchased at: Walmart
Son muy buenos mis niños le encantas siempre los compro lo mejor que vienen variedad los recomiendo buen precio
Sofia M.
Los favoritos de la familia siempre se eligen para una celebración familiar importante o de ves en cuando un fin de semana en casa, deben de consumir con moderación ya que no es saludable el consumo excesivo
Jacqueline S.
While I am not a huge fan of chips, Doritos are a treat I have always enjoyed. I like that these are a reasonable portion that I can take on the go. I might change the variety in this mix to include some more of the classic flavors, but I would recommend this to parents looking for something to pack for their kids or for an after school snack.
Natalis R.
Plant City, FL
I’ve tried all of these flavors but my favorite really is the classic Doritos nachos chips