Doritos and Cheetos Snack Mix Variety Pack (30 Ct.)

by DORITOS®

When it comes to grocery shopping, making everyone happy is no easy task. Single-serve bags in a wide assortment of all your family's favorite flavors means there's something for everyone. Whether it's a snack on the go, stocking up for a weekend camping trip, or just a poolside snack for the whole family, Doritos and Cheetos Multipack just makes snack time easier. Doritos and Cheetos Multipack includes 30 bags: 12 Doritos Nacho Cheese, 10 Crunchy Cheetos, 4 Doritos Cool Ranch and 4 Cheetos Puffs.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Doritos and Cheetos Snack Mix Variety Pack (30 Ct.)!
How would you rate this product?
Boston, MA
Doritos are literally my families FAVE CHIP EVER. They are always on my grocery list and they are always out by the end of the week. There cheesy and delicious and crunchy and perfect for for any mouth. I love that the amount of cheese is the same on each and every chip. Silly I know, but for those of you that like to save 0.50 cents buying generic nacho cheese chips, your missing out. Those chips don’t have cheese. Now these bad boys are fully loaded and worth the extra 0.50. So pick yourself up some DORITOS in your next grocery run, and to my SUPERMOMS the kids would love you so much more of your added these to there lunch and NOT A GRANOLA BAR. LOL
Hummelstown, PA
Alright, they weren't kidding when they told me these were gonna keep me hooked for life. These are so nice and convenient for being on the go! Only thing I wish was they could make these packs not have a variety (maybe I'm being picky, oh wait I am). I feel so embarrassed when I have my cheesy fingers and I'm in public because that's the best part but I also don't want to look odd in front of all my college friends!😂
Warren , MI
This pack is great if your a mom for snack time or just to send in the kiddos lunch. If not a parent its also great just if your hungry and in a hurry out the door to have anytime as a snack. The only issue I have with Doritos is that it has MSG in them so I get headaches a lot when I eat them but the taste is amazing. They arn’t great for you though so you do have to limit how many you eat like anything else.
Amissville, VA
I love the snack packs because you can just pick between what you want because not everybody likes the same ship so when you have a family you’re not gonna get everybody that likes the same it’s a little bit more on the pricey her side it’s cheaper just to buy different big bags of chips but it’s really good for packing lunches or when I just wanna quick snack they can just grab and go
Oklahoma City, OK
My family is pretty picky when it comes to agreeing on what kind of chips to buy. Everyone has their favorites and it usually isn’t the same as anyone else. A good example of this is Cheetos. Our son prefers puffy Cheetos whereas my husband and I prefer the crunchy variety, but I like the jalapeño crunchy flavor the best. The variety packs are all we ever buy to take for lunches.
ONTARIO, CA
Love love love Doritos and though I do admit at one point in my life I got tired of them and they just tasted boring and dull to me but lately they have been revived in my taste buds! Maybe because I was too long without them and now appreciate them again haha. My favorite is Spicy Nacho but don’t be afraid to venture out to different flavors as they’re all good!
Philadelphia, PA
I only liked one flavor from this variety and that’s the nacho cheese. I love the sharp cheddar tastes. I love how crispy the chips tastes and these are so many recipes you can incorporate them in. I like using them as actual nacho chips with cheese and meat sauce. I have tried the other Doritos flavors but I didn’t really like them so I’ll just stick to these.
Great size for snack for my kids. They fill them up but not too much before dinner. I like the quantity for each flavor too. It makes a great verity. I’m happy that there was such a good price point on these. My kids are always happy with these little to go back. They are great for back to school time to. I will be buying them again for school for sure.
Spring Lake, NC
I have always loved Doritos as a kid, and my kids love it too. The variety pack is great and easy for taking for snacks on the go and for my daughter’s school lunches. It’s nice having a convenient variety that’s portioned versus either having 5 different big chip bags open, or sitting eating from one huge chip bag and realizing you have eaten over half the bag 😬
Brooklyn, NY
While I am not a huge fan of chips, Doritos are a treat I have always enjoyed. I like that these are a reasonable portion that I can take on the go. I might change the variety in this mix to include some more of the classic flavors, but I would recommend this to parents looking for something to pack for their kids or for an after school snack.