Dorel Safety 1st Steady Grip Infant Clipper uploaded by Sara T.

BY DOREL

Effectively trim your baby's nails Soft touch handle Curved cutting edges Safety 1st steady grip infant clipper, safely and effectively trim your baby's nails with the steady grip nail clipper. Extra-large, soft touch handle provides an easier, more comfortable grip. see more...

Buy on
Sara T.
WATERTOWN, NY
Great nail clippers. I have had mine for 3 years now, and they are still going strong. They don't seem to have dulled at all. I anticipate them lasting quite a while.
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
I love these! I have been using them since my son was an infant! I like that they are a little bulky, helps me keep control of them with a little wiggly baby. I got them at target! Definitely affordable and worth the money!
Janna D.
Perfect for trimming little fingers. the grip is perfect too. the only downside is that sometimes it doesn't cut because its not aligned
Kelsie M.
Edmonton
Love the handle on these clippers, it gives you the control you need when cutting those little nails. I’ve used these with all 3 of my girls and I couldn’t imaging using anything else.
Melissa P.
This nail clipper is perfect for tiny fingers. It's easy for adults to hold and the thumb grip helps to prevent thumb slippage.