BY DOREL JUVENILE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Add some magic to your baby's day with a Disney Baby Umbrella Stroller by Safety 1st. The stroller folds down compactly, making it easy to fit in the car and perfect for travel. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Walmart
Jesica I.
Los angeles, CA
This stroller is perfect for going on a walk. Super affordable and worth it!!!! Baby loves it; not to sleep on it though. Yes it did meet my expectations. I'm satisfied with the stroller and I'm actually glad I bought it.