BY DOREL JUVENILE

Give your child a comfy lift with the Cosco Topside Booster featuring an extra-plush pad. With its lightweight design, it's easy to transition the Topside Booster from one car to another. see more...

• How comfortable are these booster seats? And are they easy to adj...2 Answers
vilma c.
3509 brockton ave riverside ca
I love boosters sit but if U ever forget your 2 years old car seat in a different car and don't have anything to use but a booster don't do it. My 2 year old moved a lot he didn't want to stay still at all. So I had it buy a new car seat. So don't try it if your 2 year old is impatient n don't stay still this method would not work
Alexis R.
Windsor, SC
We use this booster for my daughter before she just grew out of it. It was by far her favorite booster and she said it was the most comfortable. Also can't beat it for 15 bucks!!
yoanna r.
Bakersfield, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
At first I didn't know if it was a good choice but my 6 year old uses it and she loves it and we can take it out and put it in the other car without having to struggle to hook it and unhook
Amanda W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My son LOVES his seat. Because it is the same color as his daddy's race car. He love going for rides while sitting in his seat. I would recommend this product.
Angela j.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Now that my little one is close to 50 lbs they will need the booster seats, I need something that will be very easy to move around and these looking good.
Asia S.
I remember when I was younger and had these in the car. I was always super short and had to have one forever. they're really helpful in the car
Heather R.
LITTLEFIELD, TX
Fits well in between two other car seats in my backseat. Had enough claiming to be comfortable. Soft fabric that is easy to clean.
Jasmine G.
Affordable item fir a toddler that meets the requirements to have a booster seat. The color makes it perfect to have!
Sara M.
Love these boosters I just wish they had cup holders. But they're super light weight and easy to clean.
Angela j.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
How comfortable are these booster seats? And are they easy to adjust.