BY DOREL JUVENILE

Keep everything you need for baby nail care at your fingertips! This set includes a soft-touch nail clipper with curved edges. And it also comes with five emery boards that can be inserted into the clipper handle for ergonomic filing. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
A must have for newborns at a great price. The clippers are perfect for tiny fingers and I love the little nail files for the first few days. A must have for new parents.
Hilari V.
These nail clippers for babies are the best. I could care less for the files but the clippers are great. I've been using this one on my daughter since she was born (4 years ago) and now on my newest baby. I like the grip on it and the ease of it. I know my hand isn't going to slip and accidentally cut my baby. Color wise, I love the pink one and blue one but they all work the same.
Lorelie D.
Love using this when my daughter was a newborn. It was the perfect size. The best part was agronomic of the handle. Being a new mommy it scared me but the handle you steady your fingers.
Suzette C.
I just received a new nail clipper for my baby that is due this month. I've been using these clippers for all of my children and they are great. It is easier to cut little fingernail and toenails with these clippers because they are perfectly sized.
Erin P.
Grants Pass, OR
This pair of clippers is great, the larger handle makes it easy to hold and control while working with tiny fingers. Defintley a must have for any mom or soon to be mom.
Alicia R.
newport, MI
I have been clipping my sons nails regularly since he was born and have always used these. I think they help you to be more careful and more aware of hurting the baby.
Fellicia Z.
Boonton, NJ
My sister bought this for my daughter and I love it! I love that it has a big handle so much easier to control when using with such little fingers two thumbs up !
Allison S.
I used this product on my newborn son. I found the clippers to be difficult to use. They didn't cut the nails very well. The file worked better than the clippers.
Kasha M.
I use these on my son all the time. They are easy to use for me and cut the nail very well. I would definitely recommend these to any mom/mom-to-be.
Leslie P.
Peoria, AZ
Best purchase i ever made ! I still use this to clip my daughters nails
Its easy to clip them because of the grip