Dorel Juvenile Safety 1st Clic It! Stroller Black & Silver - DOREL JUVENILE GROUP

BY DOREL JUVENILE

Safety 1st Black Silver Stroller Offers a Versatile Travel SystemGet the convenience and versatility of a child travel system even if you already have an infant seat, with the Safety 1st Black/Silver Clic It Stroller. This stroller is designed with the cargo area and frame of a traditional stroller, but allows you to purchase the infant seat you want separately. It works with most infant car seats, and has been safety-tested with a number of leading brands. Pick from the entire selection of infant seats on the market or make a travel system out of a gift or hand-me-down seat with this lightweight and convenient stroller. This Safety 1st Black/Silver Stroller folds down for easy transport even in the smallest automotive cargo areas. It has an extra-roomy carry-all net for all of your infant essentials. Pivoting, shock-absorbent front wheels ensure a smooth and comfortable ride. An organizer tray gives you two cup holders and a snap-lid compartment for everything you want within easy reach. see more...

• What do you wonderful mommys really think of the dorel ju...1 Answers
  • What age child is this for? It looks like it only fits an...5 Answers
Shabana I.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I loved this Stroller so much. It was light, easy to use, easy to fold down and large storage area. You have to have this for newborns. Especially if they're still sleeping when you leave the car.
Malae T.
I love how convertible this product was. Literally does what the name of it is, just "clic" it. The ease & simplicity made my life so much easier. My husband usually worked a lot so I rarely had him around to help me, especially when running errands. So the fact that I could just take the car seat out & just click it right onto the stroller made my life soooo much easier. The only con would be that it's not compatible with all car seats.
Cassandra S.
rochester, WA
This is the greatest invention ever. saved so much space in my trunk. the infant carrier just snaps onto it and there you have it stroller on the go. so much easier than whipping out and dragging an actual stroller as well as all things baby that are required when out with baby..
Kara D.
Beech Grove , IN
I loved mine when we had it. It folds up small to fit into a small trunk. It's so light weight too. It's very affordable also. It's perfect for when you don't want to carry the car seat. I would totally recommend it to other parents.
Miranda F.
Tivoli, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This was an amazing purchase for me. I purchased this snap and go with my first born and it was a life saver. Super light weight and easy to open and close. Super sturdy and was well worth the price! I highly recommend this
kim p.
Arverne, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this had this with my 2nd and use it still he didn't fit in the car seat anymore. It was so useful on NYC trains when u need to walk up the stairs. And when I would go to the grocery store alone and need it to be quick and convenient this was a life saver made things so much easier.
Arri A.
Fort Worth, TX
This is awesome for when you're in a hurry and you can transfer your sleeping baby from the car to the stroller without having to disturb them! This stroller is awesome!! You can just come and go without having to move your baby in and out of the car seat! Absolutely love it!
Allison A.
McKinney, TX
We used this with our son with his safety 1st on board air 35 stroller and loved it! It was super easy to open and close and takes up minimal space in the back of the car. It's also easy to maneuver around stores but still has a good size pouch on the bottom to hold diaper bag, etc. My sister borrowed it for use with their on board air seat and we now have it back for baby #2!
diana g.
Santa Ana, CA
I feel every mom needs this is their life when they have a newborn child! Very easy to use. Very slim can fit almost anywhere. You wont have to wake up your baby just click the car seat in ;)
Maggie M.
Purchased on since it was difficult to always take baby out and pop open the big stroller especially for those quick trips in and out. Most helpful snap and go ever
Melissa M.
Joplin, MO
What age child is this for? It looks like it only fits an infant seat. Thanks.
Stephanie d.
Clinton Twp, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What do you wonderful mommys really think of the dorel juvenile safty 1st Clic it stroller? Im really looking into one for my soon to be new nephew. .. Fast & easy is what im looking for.