Dorel Juvenile Safety 1st Clear Tip Nasal Aspirator - DOREL JUVENILE GROUP, INC.

BY DOREL JUVENILE

The Safety 1st Clear Tip Nasal Aspirator quickly and conveniently removes excess mucus so your baby can breathe comfortably again. see more...

Shelby D.
Doesn't get much out and I feel horrible trying to get the boogies out of my baby's nose because you have to try over and over and over to even get 1 out, the best nose sucker out there is the one from the hospital... I wish I could find them in the stores.
Stephanie W.
Half Moon Bay, CA
I loved these things when my babies were sick. The concern I had with this one is the size of the hole... maybe my babies had big boogers... but it was difficult to grab anything up there. May be good for little infants, but those kids grow fast.
Elaina S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This specific nasal aspirator didn't work for me at all. Every time I tried to suck a boogie out, it would come apart. The nozzle is also too big for newborns.
Sarah J.
While it does not have the most powerful suction of any nasal aspirator I have ever used I like this one because it comes apart and is super easy to clean. You never have to worry about moms being in it without you knowing.