BY DOREL JUVENILE

AdapTable High Chair Ultracompact, stand-alone frame SlideGuard post prevents baby from slipping 3-position recline for proper positioning through 3 feeding stages: newborn, baby, and toddler 4-position tray with 1-hand removal 6-position height adjustment Dishwasher-safe insert tray Easy clean, wipeable pad Material: Plastic High Chair Type: Multi-stage High Chair Color: Blue see more...

Review (1)
Lynsey S.
Bigelow, AR
Love love love this highchair. We've only had it a few months but it still looks brand new. I'm not sure what the seat cushion part is made of but it is sent from above. Everything wipes up so easy, even sticky jelly from his breakfast. We got it for his first birthday, which is a late time to get it, but I was fed up with his cheap Cosco one. I love that it can be used with the tray (which has a second piece making it easier to clean) or I can take the tray off and adjust the height to let him up to the table with us. And I can lower it all the way down so he can sit in it and color or whatever with his brother at the kids table. It's perfect and so versatile. And the price is fantastic, even for a cheapo like me!