BY DOREL JUVENILE

The Deluxe Healthcare & Grooming Kit by Safety 1st contains the health and grooming items you want to take with you while on-the-go! It features a fashionable wrapping clutch case with zippered compartments to help you easily keep things where you need them. see more...

Tara B.
Has everything you need. I received two as a baby shower gift. One from home & one for diaper diaper. Truly no complaints! Except the bulb is TERRIBLE! Pointless, has no suction very poorly made!
Danielle H.
Maple grove , MN
As a new mom this was the perfect gift and item to have around the house! The mini nail clippper, files, and hair brushes were so handy to have right away. It also has been a great little kit to throw in the diaper bag for when we have gone on short trips. My baby is 7 months and we still use this on a daily basis!
Nicole F.
Reading, PA
I love this kit! It was the first one I ever got. I still have the nail clippers and use them on my daughter who is now 3 years old. It came with everything I needed and was so affordable. I recommend to others.
Jessica D.
Indian Trail
Love this little set. I keep it in her diaper bag and can add things to the bag it comes with. We use the clippers on her nails.