BY DOREL JUVENILE

2.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

From the car to the sidewalk, this stroller and car seat travel system from Disney provides outstanding safety and mobility. The car seat offers side impact protection and infant head support, and can be quickly detached from its base and secured into the stroller. The substantial stroller has plenty of storage, and a one-hand fold system. see more...

Review (1)
Catherine S.
Catherine S.
I wish I had done more research on a travel system instead of picking one that was cheaper. It's not bad but it's nothing special. I think it'd be comparable to the cosco brand. I have another safety first carseat that feel better quality than this. This carseat installed easy but it just does not seem comfy or protective. For a newborn, there is no insert that comes with it so I had to roll up receiving blankets. The sunshade of the carseat is super flimsy and kept unsnapping and coming off. The stroller is average. I do like its super easy to fold up. We use it as our backup.