BY DOREL JUVENILE

Give your baby a cozy ride with Minnie Mouse in the Disney Light 'n Comfy Luxe Infant Car Seat! This infant car seat keeps your little character comfortable up to 22 pounds and offers Side Impact Protection for a safer ride. It's designed to be extra-lightweight for easy transport outside of the car and features a deluxe foot cover and adorable Minnie Mouse polka dots and mouse ear infant insert. see more...

Nicole G.
This is an extremely cute carseat! Although I fell in love for its looks, I did not love the car seat itself. The negative parts of this car seat have to be the handle and the shade piece. The handle has no good grip and is too far up. The shade area always came apart! I couldn't move it up or down easily for the same reason.
Bridgette P.
Bonnieville, KY
I bought this infant car seat and like it. It is very light weight and is very cute. The bad is I had to buy a head support because the one it came with was a joke.
Kimberly D.
Albrightsvlle, PA
I was so disappointed with this product.. Yeah it looks cute and all but the head support they give you doesn't work and It literally has no padding in it at all.. I had to buy extra inserts for my daughter to fit it.. The stroller is not good either.. We had to buy a new stroller and carseat I am sad because I was so excited for this carseat
Taylor S.
Boynton Beach, FL
I saw this in the store and am debating on getting it for my niece. The material was very nice and durable and it did not look cheap at all.