BY DOREL JUVENILE

With a new baby, you need convenience when it comes to health. With this baby's 11-piece 1st Healthcare Kit from Safety 1st, you have the necessities right at your fingertips. With a digital thermometer, nasal aspirator, soft toothbrush, medicine dropper, five alcohol wipes and emergency contact card, you have everything you need when you and baby are on-the-go. To add a little style, everything tucks safely away in the included reversible travel case that features a solid side and a bright bubble print. see more...

Laurie H.
At first glance this product appears to be a "must have" for all new moms because includes so many essentials in a convenient little bag, thus it is commonly given at baby showers. However, the quality of each included product is poor. You are better off buying each item individually, if you are looking for well made, easy to use, long-lasting products
Victoria C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
THE BEST GIFT EVER! Everthing you need on s vacation, put a little brush in there and its done. The carrying case had enough room for a small bottle of fever meds too. I used everything in that bag..,,,very helpful. I also bought this product for my friends and family.
Dianna H.
A good friend of mine gave me this for my baby'shower. Great for gifts. I love how it has absolutely everything just in case for an emergency or ouchie. I recommend this for all moms(:
Alicia G.
I got this for my baby shower except the only thing I did not like was the nasal sucker I like the ones from the hospital because they work so much better but that's just me
Julia Mae B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I got his for my baby shower and it was so.nice! It came in handy so.much with baby! All the items are useful durable but gentle and made for baby!
maricela c.
Mission, TX
One of my favorite things in my diaper bag its a must for all moms I always carry mine with me as a mom you always have to be prepared
Lorena  p.
Azalea, OR
Not long lasting due to poor quality but it works really well for throwing in the diaper bag or travel just in case.
Heidi H.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I received this as a gift at my baby shower it came in soo handy everything in here you will use on your baby!
Morgan B.
Beaverton, OR
I think this is a classic baby shower gift but realistically the stuff hardly even last that comes in it :(