Doreen's Gourmet Pizza Pepperoni

by Doreen's

Doreen's Pepperoni Gourmet Pizza.

Pizzeria quality in your own kitchen!

0 grams trans fat per serving.

U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture EST. 20854.

Visit us at doreenspizza.com.

Real®.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Doreen's Gourmet Pizza Pepperoni!
How would you rate this product?
I really liked the crust (it has a great texture!) but the pepperoni wasn't as great as I though it would be. I would try the same brand but a different variety the next time.
Chicago , IL
We've been on a pizza spree lately buying all types of pizzas. I'm picky with how much sauce and how much cheese there is so this wasn't my all time favorite but it is good.
No Special Diet
The pepperoni is so delicious it's like a rainbow exploding in your mouth with every bite you take!!!. the bread is soft and chewy and the cheese is cheesy. just don't over Bake it !
This pizza is definitely one of my favorite brands. There is always a good amount of cheese on the pizza and the sauce isn't too acidic, which is great because I prefer a sweeter sauce.
Sallis, MS
My whole family loves this pizza. The crust is great! The cheese is great! The whole pizza is great! Doesn't take long to cook and it's a good size.
The cheese is really good i love the pizza. they don't have that hard stuff like other pizzas. there peperroni is crunchy when you bake it . i love it
I don't even like fast food. I guess it's ok though. If there's literally nothing to eat in your house then I guess this could be something I'd eat.
Dairy Free
Citrus Heights, CA
This pizza and brand is amazing! Isnt expensive and it fills you right up! Perfect for a dinner for one of you're having a night at home!
Sun City, CA
This is a great product that I would recommend to someone. The taste is just great and has a perfect serving size for a small family.
Mokena, IL
How could you not love this pizza?!? The sauce has a perfectly sweet flavor, but it doesn't take over the whole pizza. It's amazing.