Doreen's Gourmet Pizza Pepperoni

by Doreen's

Doreen's Pepperoni Gourmet Pizza.

Pizzeria quality in your own kitchen!

0 grams trans fat per serving.

U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture EST. 20854.

Visit us at doreenspizza.com.

Real®.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Doreen's Gourmet Pizza Pepperoni!
How would you rate this product?
This Doreen's Gourmet Pizza is really good. My mom would buy this quite often the reason why I am so hooked on them now. Lol!
I love it. my boyfriend always gets this for casual dinners at home.I recommend. The pepperoni is great.
Great buttery crispy crust! Surprised because I hadn't heard of this brand before but I really enjoy it.
Sun City, CA
This is a great product that I would recommend to someone. The taste is just great and has a perfect serving size for a small family.
Fairview, OR
I liked the cheese off of that pizza but the sauce was too sweet for me. Another thing I did enjoy was the pepperoni.
Well it was pretty good i would buy again my kids love them its easy to make
Well it was pretty good i would buy again my kids love them its easy to make
Sun City, AZ
Kids liked it, it was OK I would recommend it. We prefer white pizza. Or to make our own.
San Antonio, TX
I don't prefer to eat this brand but it is good but there's something about it I don't prefer
My favorite out them all. The taste is delicious. It'll make you have extras. The smell and the texture
Franklin, NC
It's very good pizza but then again I love all kinda of pizza so I can't really choose

Looking for your answer?