Doreen's Gourmet Pizza Mozzarella Cheese

by Doreen's

Doreen's Mozzarella Cheese Gourmet Pizza.

Pizzeria quality in your own kitchen!

0 grams trans fat per serving.

Visit us at doreenspizza.com.

Real®.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Doreen's Gourmet Pizza Mozzarella Cheese!
How would you rate this product?
Blasdell, NY
Perfect amount of cheese and the crust gets crispy, just the way I like it. Good sized pizza for its price. Comparable on price to other frozen pizzas. Just pop it in the oven and it's ready to go!
For frozen pizza this is pretty good quality the cheese melts evenly and bakes evenly as well the taste is like if it was never from a frozen box. Crust is thin but not to complain about its still great pizza.
Arlington hts, IL
Favorite frozen pizza of all time! Cooks in a very convenient amount of time. There is a perfect amount of cheese and sauce on the pizza and it melts in your mouth! Great texture as well as savory flavor.
Minot, ND
Pizza! Pizza! Pizza! I can't get enough of the stuff. I thought this one had a very nice crust and the cheese and sauce were so delicious together! I will definitely repurchase this one!
No Special Diet
W Lafayette, IN
If you are a bodybuilder and are in need of some unhealthy food, this pizza is the way to go. It's numbers are INSANE. If I remember correctly, there are 120 grams of protein for the entire thing! Barely any fat (I think 36???) and around 15-20 carbs.
Lilburn, GA
Really cheesy! Love it and bakes easily in oven or you can mircowave to if you want. Not that saucey tho and proce is like normal pizza range, but a bigger pirtion
Halal
Favorite one of all! My family loves cheese so this mozzarella one is incredibly tasty! I never eat as much pizza as I do with this brand. A true winner!:-)
Homestead, FL
This pizza is not the best but not the worst It taste good enough the cheese taste a little bit bad so that's the only thing but I would not recommend it
Saint Cloud , FL
Also a really tasty pizza I'm all into buying frozen pizza and making it at home ! I'm not a fan of mozzarella and I just love this
No Special Diet
Love Doreen's pizza! The original pizzeria is local to me those are the best, but these definitely can curb that craving!