BY DOREEN'S

Doreen's Italian Sausage & Pepperoni Gourmet Pizza.

Pizzeria quality in your own kitchen!

0 grams trans fat per serving.

U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST. 20854.

Real®.

Visit us at doreenspizza.com. see more...

Tina L.
Lansing, IL
This is some good frozen pizza. I first tasted it at a bar my coworkers and myself would go to after work. We'd have a couple drinks then order a portside pizza. I finally asked what kind of pizza it was and ended up finding it in my local grocery store. Great taste and good crust
robert n.
mableton, GA
I love this pizza, its so easy to cook, and it tastes great, the whole family loves it so much, and its better for you than other pizzas, its so different from other products. I buy it often and really love it, I would recommend to others very much so.
Renee W.
I purchased this pizza and did not like it. The Italian sausage had a very funny taste. The pizza lacked flavor and sauce. The only thing that tasted ok was the pepperoni. Wouldn't buy it again.
Sabree J.
Cheese, two types of meat, and bread with sauce. I mean where can yo go wrong, I personally think if you want to buy a frozen pizza to share with the fam bam pick this one!
Suzeng Y.
Willmar, MN
These pizza are very good but can be a bit spendy to me since the crust sometimes be too hard. I really don't like the tomato but I do love the meats on them!!!
Alma S.
Woodlake, CA
This pizza is amazing!! It taste so good and it does not take long to bake. I usually don't like buying frozen pizza but I really liked this one.
Patricia S.
Calexico CA
Me gusta mucho la comida grumet y mucho más si es italiana me encanta que la puedo encontrar congelada para prepararla en casa y rápido
Debby M.
We've tried just about every Doreen's pizza there is frozen. Doreen's loses no flavor in its frozen state. Very good pizza!
Peggy T.
The crust is definitely one of my favorites among frozen pizzas, cooks up just crisp enough without over cooking the top.
Dakota S.
I love the crust the sauce and how it tastes. Everything is amazing about this pizza and it's not even that expensive.