BY DOREEN'S

Doreen's Four Cheese & Sausage Gourmet Pizza.

Pizzeria quality in your own kitchen!

0 grams trans fat per serving.

with garlic butter sauce (no red sauce).

U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.

Real®.

Visit us at doreenspizza.com. see more...

Ciara B.
Ashland, KY
I love it! Filling and cooked through. Most pizza I've had makes me still hungry or burns on the bottom and top while the middle is still raw
Jessica P.
Pocono Summit, PA
Not the best crust but you can defiantly taste the four different cheeses! The sausage as a bit of spice to it which I did not enjoy.
Jennifer C.
I never tried it before I don't know because I never tried it maybe its good
Saryta D.
Tallahassee, FL
Delicious and easy to cook. My husband love sausage and I love to pleas him. When we are having a good time watching a movie or drinking a glass of wine always eat a delicious pizza.
Mialee I.
Lakewood, CA
Gross gross gross. I hate frozen pizza. whatever flavor or brand. nothing beats having your doorbell ring and hot pizza is delivered.
g c.
I love this! I love how the sausage and cheese taste together! I recommend this pizza you will love it!
Layla L.
Newark, CA
It is tasted great, I recommend this frozen pizza. it is a quick snack for me. I love the taste of the cheese.^.^
Lauren  h.
Albuquerque, NM
I wasn't a huge fan, they don't really sell in my area nor do i wish they would. i would not recommend
Megan C.
Hazelton, ID
Hood of. Goodbnjbjjbjjnkknkmkmkkkkkllkkkkkllllllllbhhhhhhhhbnnnnnnnnjjjjjjjjjjjggggg(gggggggffffcfccfccffffffdddddddxxdddd
laura j.
Wasn't very impressed with this pizza. the sausages were not great. not "gourmet" but hey it's a frozen pizza.