BY DOREEN'S

Doreen's Four Cheese & Sausage Gourmet Pizza.

Pizzeria quality in your own kitchen!

0 grams trans fat per serving.

with garlic butter sauce (no red sauce).

U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.

Real®.

Visit us at doreenspizza.com. see more...

Sara K.
Tallahassee, FL
Delicious and easy to cook. My husband love sausage and I love to pleas him. When we are having a good time watching a movie or drinking a glass of wine always eat a delicious pizza.
Ciara B.
Ashland, KY
I love it! Filling and cooked through. Most pizza I've had makes me still hungry or burns on the bottom and top while the middle is still raw
Jessica P.
Pocono Summit, PA
Not the best crust but you can defiantly taste the four different cheeses! The sausage as a bit of spice to it which I did not enjoy.
Mialee I.
Lakewood, CA
Gross gross gross. I hate frozen pizza. whatever flavor or brand. nothing beats having your doorbell ring and hot pizza is delivered.
Barbara R.
Shreveport, LA
I haste this, really freaking nasty. Maybe its just my taste buds but I can say its the worse . Don't get it pleasee
Sabrina W.
Accokeek, MD
I really like this brand of pizza for my family and friends . It has a nice flavor and it is very quick and easy.
Layla L.
Newark, CA
It is tasted great, I recommend this frozen pizza. it is a quick snack for me. I love the taste of the cheese.^.^
laura j.
Wasn't very impressed with this pizza. the sausages were not great. not "gourmet" but hey it's a frozen pizza.
desiray k.
Saint Albans, NY
This taste great, I buy it occasionally because I am trying to eat healthy, the slugs age one is really good
Olivia F.
Altoona, IA
It is so good anyone who loves cheese pizza will love this it's the perfect mix of both sausage and cheese