Dorco Pace 6- Six Blade Razor System Refill Cartridge - 4 Count, Pack of 3 (No Handle) uploaded by Stacy A.

BY DORCO

Erin G.
Jackson, MS
This is the company that supplies razors to Dollar Shave Club - you can buy cartridges directly from them or off of Amazon for about 1/3 of the price of DSC. I love these razor blades - I switched to them from my Venus Embrace about a year ago - they give a super close shave, last for a long time, and are super cheap compared to your standard drugstore razor blades (ESPECIALLY all the pink/sparkly/vanilla tropical island glitter oasis ones marketed towards women). I can get 16 cartridges for about $18 (I buy off of Amazon), and that number of blades will last me 4+ months. Definitely recommend!
Stacy A.
I bought this razor system on a whim when Amazon was having a sale. I figured if they were horrible I could return them because Amazon is Awesome! To my surprise these razors are amazing! The best I've used in a long time. They last and give a great smooth shave, with no razor bumps on my sensitive skin. I highly recommend these.
Alaina T.
Charleston, WV
Once you get used to shaving with the luxury of 6 blades... Anything less just isn't the same. I love the close and smooth shave of this 6 blade razor. Would definitely recommend to anyone asking about wanting a better razor.