Dorco Pace 6 Plus- Six Blade Razor System with Trimmer - Value Pack (10 Cartridges + 1 Handle) uploaded by Halie O.

BY DORCO

Dorco Pace is a leading provider of technologically advanced and superior quality shaving systems, disposable razors and shaving accessories. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kalynn D.
Asheville, NC
Ladies, I've been using this brand since 2014 and I LOVE it & it won't cost you a mint. I love this razor so much! First, it has SIX blades. It's like a unicorn to find 6 blades that is NOT $44.99 for replacements. This kit is less than $21and comes with the razor and ten cartridges, which honestly lasted me forever and I shave about 1-2x a week and use a replacement cartridge about every 3 months on average. So this was way over a year supply for me! I highly recommend this brand.
Halie O.
This razor is the best I have ever used. It is reasonably priced and has 6 blades! The handle is comfortable and the head glides smoothly along all curves and bumps. I rarely get razor burn.