Dora the Explorer™ Cereal 18 oz. Box uploaded by Christy M.Dora the Explorer™ Cereal 18 oz. Box uploaded by Gemini M.

BY DORA THE EXPLORER

General mills dora the explorer cereal 18 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Gemini M.
This is my son's favorite cereal. He loves that it is shaped like little stars. I love the cinnamon taste. I also love that it has no high fructose corn syrup, no artificial colors and no artificial flavors. And it comes in a family size box which is great because my son goes through it so fast!
TALIA C.
This cereal is good! We have always got this cereal ever since i was a child and we still do. Although we dont get it for Dora on the cover , we just like the taste of the star shaped cereal. Everybody in my family eats this, except my father and mother.
Christy M.
Lake Village, AR
This is my three year olds favorite WIC cereal! It's his favorite snack to put in a cup and take everywhere we go. The cinnamon adds great flavor and it's just as tasty in milk!
margarita v.
San Antonio , TX
Bought this for my grandaughter she loved them she like cinnamon flavor. I didn't like the idea that they were crunchy and then they turn soggy real quick in the bowl of milk
Vanda  F.
Deridder, LA
My two girls absolutely love this cereal. It reminds me of cinnamon toast crunch. It is so good. It is a must have around our house in cereal cabinet
Gaby R.
Hamilton, NJ
My niece loves them and whenever I'm at her house I pour myself a bowl. Adorable and perfect for Dora lovers
adiktive n.
My kid loves these has the perfect amount of sugar at least for my taste buds ... Great with or without milk
Juliana O.
Stoughton, MA
Compro todo o tempo para minha filha de três anos e ela ama super gostosa e macia
maarya e.
Engnald
Haha me and my sister used to love this as a kid, I'm not a breakfast person but i find it encouraged me to eat breakfast more often, perfect for kids who are fussy eaters