BY NICKELODEON

Dora The Explorer Bubble Bath is a mild formula enriched with Vitamin E that will get your kids squeaky clean while creating long-lasting bubbles that kids will love! see more...

Ansley S.
Auburn , AL
I love this bubble bath. I sent this box to my cousin so she could give it to her two girls. She loved the box. When I went to visit I used some of the bubble bath with the girls and it smelled amazing. My cousin also said it never is too harsh on their skin which is amazing.
LoveAttackk B.
Springfield, MA
BUYYYYYYY THISSSS!!!! GET THISSSSSSSSSSS ASAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Nice packaging!!!BUY THIS ASAPP i bet you will LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would recommend it to everyone
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
My daughter loves these fun scented shampoo conditioner and body washes. She loves at bath time seeing her favorite characters. They smell really great and are long lasting. They also make tons and tons of bubbles which is my daughters favorite thing in the bath!
Julia B.
Harlingen, TX
 I recommend i recomment. I recommend i recomment. I recommend i recomment. I recommend i recomment. I recommend i recomment
Reeda S.
kolkata
This is really nice product!my little sis really enjoys using it..it gives a beautiful bubbly bath..and it smells heaven!
Meme J.
Zarqa, AR
My sister loves this long story and I am so proud for use this more than i can ever describe it as a good for my

Amazon