BY DORA LET'S GO

Softly padded for comfort and warmth Fits on regular or elongated toilet seats Easy to clean With Handles Color and graphic may vary ©2004 Viacom International Inc. Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., Dora the Explorer and all related titles, logos and characters are trademarks of Viacom International Inc. Questions?  Toll Free ; see more...

Dora Let's Go Soft Potty Seat
  • "My almost 3 year old does not want to have anything to do with potty training, but she absolutely loves going to sit on the big girl potty with this Dora potty seat!" in 1 review
  • "If you are trying to potty train your like girls this potty seat ai a good thing because they get very excited to sit on Dora's potty,very cute" in 1 review
Alicia B.
Leitchfield, KY
Great product, nicely packaged, for the price, I think it is most definably worth it. I was satisfied. So yes, I would recommend 😊😉
* I have one for my daughter when the time comes to potty train!
Rachel R.
My daughter is 3 and finally has decided to use the big potty and stop using her little potty, this seat is awesome! She can go by herself and i feel comfortable knowing its a good sturdy product and she wont fall in (which has happened :O) I love this product and will use it with all my future kids!
Lorena G.
My niece had this potty seat and she loved it . She wouldn't use the toilet if she didn't have her dora seat around .
Angela J.
lansing, mi
My little girl loves this seat I didn't want to start here on the basic
potty I wanted here to get use to the grown up potty with this Dora seat it was a blast to use the bathroom.
Lauren S.
Knightdale, NC
Mega Parent Expert
Love this seat my daughter is still fighting potty training but she still likes to sit on the potty with this. I've bought three different kinds to help her and this is the only one that she will even consider. and its the cheapest go figure!
Kati M.
Fort Worth, TX
Thank goodness for Dora on the potty chair!! My almost 3 year old does not want to have anything to do with potty training, but she absolutely loves going to sit on the big girl potty with this Dora potty seat! She can put it on herself, take it off (washing hands of course!), and that, alone, makes her feel so so big!!
Eileen H.
Yuma, AZ
This is ideal for teaching a toddler how to potty train. My niece had difficulties at first but this really helped her out.
Mary P.
Greenwich, CT
Rachel R.
When did your child stop using this?