BeautyFaceFacial Skincared'or 24k
Multi-Vitamin Recovery Day Cream

D'or 24K Multi-Vitamin Recovery Day Cream

by d'or 24k

Make your day golden with D’OR 24K Moisturizer, a highly concentrated cream infused with precious metals. D’OR 24K contains actual 24 karat gold, and that’s not just to add glamour. Gold supports your skin’s natural collagen production, which helps it to appear younger, healthier, and more beautiful. This cream has the modern Midas touch- the addition of pure gold helps melt away your fine lines and wrinkles. The gold works in conjunction with green tea to protect your skin from sun damage, reduce inflammation, and build collagen. D’OR 24K contains Simmondsia Chinensis Seed (Jojoba) Oil, an emollient that improves skin elasticity and suppleness. Its natural tocopherols minimize oxidation and lipid peroxidation, which slows the aging process. The D’OR 24K line puts the ultimate in skin science at your disposal. Applying D’OR 24K twice a day isn’t just decadent- our key ingredients target and effectively reduce wrinkles, offering you the benefit of healthier, younger looking skin. D’OR 24K is not just a luxury- it’s the skincare you deserve.

Make your day golden with D’OR 24K Moisturizer, a highly concentrated cream infused with precious metals. D’OR 24K contains actual 24 karat gold, and that’s not just to add glamour. Gold supports your skin’s natural collagen production, which helps it to appear younger, healthier, and more beautiful. This cream has the modern Midas touch; the addition of pure gold helps melt away your fine lines and wrinkles.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of D'or 24K Multi-Vitamin Recovery Day Cream!
Lakeria W.
Smyrna, GA
D'or 24K Multi-Vitamin Recovery Day Cream uploaded by Lakeria W.
I spent 100 on the face mask and moisturizer I see no difference as of yet . I'm thinking I may need a new regimen cause no changes in my skin yet.
Dashira M.
Lawrence
I love this so much. It keeps my skin healthy and beautiful. As a matter of fact, this kept my expectations. This is very effective where it has been able to keep my skin good. This is actually very gentle and soft, unlike others which can be harsh. There is no need for improvements.
Antonio D.
Huntsville , TX
OMG, as a man I never used face products. That all changed when I was introduced to D’or 24K. It works wonders. It’s a little pricy for the amount you get.
Chelsea S.
Clovis, NM
This is an amazing product. I was skeptical at first when the man in the store had me try it on my arm, but when I got home and tried it (after washing my face) there was still so much dirt and dead skin that came off! Very impressed!
Nicolette M.
Alaska avenue
D'or 24K Multi-Vitamin Recovery Day Cream uploaded by Nicolette M.
Es una crema altamente humectante apenas se aplica cambia la textura de la piel del rostro, en mi caso al tener una piel opaca mixta a seca, luce y se siente mas rejuvenecida, puedo sentir como se absorve como agua penetrando en los poros de inmediato, y en el transcurso del dia sigue igual de tersa y brillante con las particulas de oro. Es genial!
Nicole K.
Dartmouth , NS
Great product. Once you use this your face is super smooth. Comes in a nice packaged box. I love this face cream it’s a favourite works great very satisfied would recommend it to everyone and I’d buy it again

Looking for your answer?