Door County Coffee & Tea Co. Caramel Pecan 12-pk. Single Serve Cups uploaded by Nicole B.

BY DOOR COUNTY

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Wake up to the highest classification of beans in the world. Featuring Specialty Class 1 Arabica beans, this Door County Coffee & Tea Co. Caramel Pecan Scone single serve pack adds smooth flavor to your morning motivator or afternoon pick-me-up! Door County Coffee & Tea Co. uses Specialty Class 1 Arabica beans, the highest classification of beans in the world Medium roast coffee Coffee flavored with caramel and pecan drizzeled with brown sugar Twelve single serve cups per box Compatible with single-serve coffeemakers except Keurig 2.0, Vue and Rivo brewers Made in the USA see more...

Review (1)
Nicole B.
VULCAN, MI
I bought a single pot serving at my local gift shop. I was in heaven after my first sip. I immediately signed up @DoorCountyCoffee.com & ordered several bags of coffee. I even got the Peanut butter crunch, which is so darn good!!!!