DOONEY & BOURKECity Large Leather Barlow Tote uploaded by Emilee H.

BY NONE

Jennifer F.
Ellsworth
I typically purchase 4-6 new Dooney bags a year--this one, to date is my favorite. This bag has stolen first place for the following reasons: the overall look is very current and can be worn with anything. It works great for day or evening. I can pair this bag with boots and it's a match made in heaven. It's roomy with so many pockets for organizing & you can literally stuff it making it great for travel.
Jessica M.
Orangevale
I love dooney and bourke bags! I own several and have been a collector for over 10 years. My bags typically are purchased at our local Macy’s store. These purses last a long time. I love the quality of the leather and details that go into each item. I love the different colors, types and options that come with each bag/wallet. Their design is very classy and a brand of purse that I will continue to buy and promote for many years to come. DOONEY & BOURKECity Large Leather Barlow Tote
Patricia R.
Brownsville , TX
Es un buen bolso, la s tres compartimentos tienen el espacio que necesito,la piel es muy duradera, yo l tengo en color café miel , m agrada mucho esta marca ya que sus productos son de buena calidad.
Rhonda R.
I am a huge lover of bags, My mom would call me Bag Lady.... I recently received this D &B for my birthday, I was asked what I wanted and this was it, Large Barlow, this is an awesome bag, If you like zippers this may not be the bag for you,it has snap closers, it is large enough for my phone , make-up bag a tablet and all of those other things that is ladies like to pack around. It does have feet on the bottom which helps keep it off the floor.... It comes with a dust bag, a number on the inside, you can also register the bag... just in case need a repair.
I highly recommend this bag...