Doona Car Seat Base - Black - 1 ct. uploaded by Ashley G.Doona Car Seat Base - Black - 1 ct. uploaded by Ashley G.

BY DOONA

IFBLANK(, Doona Car Seat Base - Black) see more...

Ashley G.
Cincinnati , OH
This is a review for the doona car seat as a whole, not just the base. I recently had my fourth baby and while I was pregnant I was ooing and ahhhing over some of the newer products that have come out. This was one. I have a Mazda 5 and the storage capacity is zilch. There is no way I’d be able to use a stroller if we were all out together. I can baby wear but having a stroller is nice as well. When I saw this, I had to have it. I got it with the diaper bag and storage bag. I’ve yet to use the storage bag, but love the diaper bag that hooks right onto the bar. I use it for quick trips when I don’t need a diaper bag filled to the brim with stuff. It’s $500, which for a car seat stroller combo is a good value. Especially for a high quality brand. If you have a buy buy baby near you, go play with one! My only major complaint is the weight if you have to take stairs to get to or from your car. It’s also easier to use in a car WITH the base, IMO.
Michaela J.
El Paso, TX
The car seat works with seatbelts or this base.
When I travel I don't bring the base with me but I tell you when I come home and I can just pop my son in the base it's amazing and so easy. I also love how you know it's secure with the loud click.
Love everything about it.
Amber V.
Osseo, WI
This is in my wish list. I want a Doona more than ANY other item this Christmas! It is so convenient to use when you have kids and are trying to get around. Carrying those car seats is a mess and so inconvenient, you bump into so much and get a sore neck, back and arm. This is a BRILLIANT product! I do wish I could afford it, not sure if others think the price is too high.
Kayla R.
Westlake Village, CA
Although I have this base, I don't use it very much, since I use public transportation. The base is super heavy and not worth purchasing if you won't be using the same vehicle all the time. The base is very easy to install and the car seat clicks in easily however.
Jean P.
This base is amazing! I have never seen a base that has so many safety features! It has special clips that the seatbelt clips into! Also the built in clips have super convent buttons making them easy to instal!
Socorro Q.
This base is super simple to use and keeps the car seat nice and secure. You can purchase it separately for a little over $100 or it comes with the car seat.