BY KIWI CRATE #14 in Subscription Boxes

A Studio for Hands-On Creativity Delivered Every Month for Ages 9-16+

• So can anyone explain this box, price,what type of stuff ...1 Answers
Elizabeth D.
Spring, TX
My mom purchased a 3 month subscription for my daughter's 7th birthday and she enjoyed it so much she asked for another subscription term and we signed her up for a 6 month and her subscription is ending this month and she is begging to keep her subscription going. She really enjoys receiving the boxes each month and finding out what's inside. The boxes keep her busy and allows her to use her creative side. I love that it comes with a video to help guide you and the child through the craft. The doodle crate is for age 9, but with little help my daughter is able to complete them. I do plan on continuing her subscription and ordering my some other boxes for my other kids. They also make great gifts.
Angelique M.
Dubuque
These crates are put together so nicely and they have beautiful crafts inside.  The instructions are so easy to follow Raible to complete them and timely manner. The product at the end is so worth the time and effort!  The product will definitely last for years to come
NANA P.
somerset , NJ
THIS IS AMAZING FOR MY DAUGHTER SHE LOVES IT I FEEL LIKE SHE PLAYS WITH IT A. BIT TOO MUCH BUT SHOPPING FOR IT SEEMS LIKE A HASEL ITS VERY GOOD QUALITY AND ITS AFFORDABLE TOO GREAT FOR KIDS IT PROTECTS THEIR INNOCENCE THIS IS WHAT PARENTS NEED FOR THEIR CHILD I WILL MOST DEFINETLY SHOP HERE AGAIN
Ansley J.
Richmond Hill
This little doodle activity is super great for kids who love making a mess. My niece loved it considering all the paint and colors that came with this product. This can also be used for a great gift for a child; something simple and sweet that they will for sure enjoy.
Kristina N.
Marshall, MI
Gives great crafts to keep my little one and I entertained. The experience really lets you choose what you what and tailors to what is best for you. Nothing like adding more paintings to my babies collection of art that is for sure m. I would recommend
Tchenesha B.
Bought tgis for one of the million b day parties.we attend .almost 4 a month since were a large family this was a easy gift to give .the parents loved it.hope to get one soon for my kids hint hint lol
Makayla M.
I want my siblings to learn to draw just like I do and that takes practice and materials! This box does that all!! I only have to pay a monthly fee and they send me different tools for doodling each month !
Heather J.
Spokane Vly, WA
It was a fun activity to do together, although it seemed to be more geared to girls so while it was a good activity to do with my son he wasn't thrilled that it was doodling in pouches.
Shauna G.
Denver CO
My 5th grade son is into video games, watching and playing  sports. I have struggled to find something that keeps his interest beyond electronics. He LOVES this box. Gets more excited about it than his sports subscription box. A+
Larissa A.
Berkeley, CA
I love art and this kit is perfect for drawing and painting! Loved it!! It was exactly as I expected it to be! Perfect Quality! My favorite purchase ever!!!!!! I would shop again!!!!!! ❤️❤️
Victoria C.
glen burnie, MD
So can anyone explain this box, price,what type of stuff comes in it, and is there a way to filter or pick what u get?