Doo Gro Triple Strength Anti-Breakage Growth Lotion uploaded by Brittany J.

BY DOO GRO

Protects against breakage and mends split ends. Helps repair weak and damaged hair. Moisturizes and detangles. Aloe vera, shea butter, beeswax and pure herbs enriched. Promotes strong, healthy, growing hair Helps stop breakage and repairs weak, damaged hair.  Its special blend of aloe vera, shea butter, vitamins, beeswax and pure herbs moisturizes and detangles, while helping promote strong, healthy, growing hair.  Helps protect hair from the damaging effects of blow dryers, curling irons, and chemical treatments while leaving hair with a beautiful softness and natural shine.  Doo Gro® Triple Strength Anti-Breakage Growth Lotion is safe for childr. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I used it for about a month and i definitely saw a difference in the shedding of my curly hair" in 1 review
  • "I didn't use this product for very long just because my hair is already long, but it works!" in 1 review
Felicia B.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Doo Gro has been one of my go to hair care products since I was a kid. It smells amazing, makes my hair so soft, and truly helps with growth. I remember when I chopped all my damaged hair off in high school. I used Doo Gro religiously to make healthy hair grow back fast.
eboney j.
South Holland, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Doo gro is the best!!! I I have been using it on my hair for years! It works. The price of this product is kinda pricey but worth every penny!. It smells really good. After continual uses it leaves your hair smooth oily and shiny for weeks. If you desire your hair to be healthier, and to gro longer doo- gro is thee product to try out!! P.s it's made of beeswax and other healthy ingredients🖒💖😁💇💜🐝✅
Deidra B.
Oak Cliff
I love buying this at Sally's , Doo Gro was the product use time time, I believe this product do help my hair from breakage. I suffer always from hair breakage, always my biggest problem I have with my hair. I think Doo Gro is a great product her my hair....keeps my hair healthy when I can afford to buy this brought.
Aubrey S.
Georgetown, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been trying to growy hair and stop hair thinning for about a year I stumbled on this and tried it along with the mega thickening oil. I really liked both and could tell a difference after I completely used the first bottle.
Kayla B.
Henrico, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is not the best but it does go a long way. It helps with breakage and moisturizes hair but I wouldn't say it helps with growth. I bought this at Walmart but I'm sure u can buy it at any store with a hair section.
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Haven't used long enough to see if it really helps with growth but I have noticed less split end breakage when I brush my hair after using this product so it seems to be working!
Roza B.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has a thick consistency and I'd recommend people with thick hair to use it. Other than that it's a good product that does what it says. A love the whole line.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very curly and long hair, I straiten it alot and this stuff worked mericles on my hair I would recommend it to anyone truly is a great product
Raven J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm on the fence about this product. Like sometimes I like it and then sometimes I don't. It feels kind of filmy in my hair.
Sara P.
Edwardsville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tried this product to help grow my hair out. Didn't see much difference. Goid for damaged hair though and smoothed it out.
Jenny W.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually help your hair grow? For see it condition the hair well?
Brittany J.
Interlachen, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is very dry especially at the ends!! Plus my hair is curly and seem to grow very very slow :( would this be a product I would want to try!?!?!
amanda f.
How do u get this item
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually help you hair grow
Ali V.