Hair CareHair ProductsDoo Gro
Triple Strength Anti-Breakage Growth Lotion

Doo Gro Triple Strength Anti-Breakage Growth Lotion

by Doo Gro

Protects against breakage and mends split ends. Helps repair weak and damaged hair. Moisturizes and detangles. Aloe vera, shea butter, beeswax and pure herbs enriched. Promotes strong, healthy, growing hair Helps stop breakage and repairs weak, damaged hair.  Its special blend of aloe vera, shea butter, vitamins, beeswax and pure herbs moisturizes and detangles, while helping promote strong, healthy, growing hair.  Helps protect hair from the damaging effects of blow dryers, curling irons, and chemical treatments while leaving hair with a beautiful softness and natural shine.  Doo Gro® Triple Strength Anti-Breakage Growth Lotion is safe for childr.

Have anyone tried out this product? If so what are your thoughts ? Doo Gro Triple Strength Anti-Breakage Growth Lotion
Where can I buy this?
My hair is very dry especially at the ends!! Plus my hair is curly and seem to grow very very slow :( would this be a product I would want to try!?!?!
Start your review of Doo Gro Triple Strength Anti-Breakage Growth Lotion!
Product Highlights
I used it for about a month and i definitely saw a difference in the shedding of my curly hairin reviews
I didn't use this product for very long just because my hair is already long, but it works!in reviews
Zaniyah S.
Raleigh
Doo Gro Triple Strength Anti-Breakage Growth Lotion uploaded by Zaniyah S.
Doo Gro is my go to staple hair care product. I purchased this from Walmart for about $2. It smells great and lasts in my hair for about 12 hours or more. I would recommend to others. Although it’s great I wish it had a little more oil more so than water.
Jessa C.
New Orleans, LA
Doo Gro Triple Strength Anti-Breakage Growth Lotion uploaded by Jessa C.
Doo Gro Triple Strength Anti-Breakage Growth Lotion uploaded by Jessa C.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a good hair lotion for thick, dry, natural hair. ❤️ I bought it because I loved how it smelled and loved the fact that it's purple! Lol. I can see that my hair now has reduced the amount of breakage and looks shinier than usual. I know that shea butter is very healthy for your hair, and this product enriched in it! I’m using this one on my husband’s hair as well. The company that owns this product, DOOGRO, has very friendly customer service and they are fast with their replies. I would definitely recommend this to everyone because it works to different hair types. ☺️
Tanzhane W.
alexandria, LA
Doo Gro Triple Strength Anti-Breakage Growth Lotion uploaded by Tanzhane W.
I use on me and my baby’s hair . I’m in love with this all product. I use it every time I get ready to do either one of us hair . It softens and thickens your hair . Just love it for everyday use . Highly recommended !!!!
brea B.
1,208 reviews
This moisturize is very effective when it comes to detangle and moisturize your 4c hair. The texture thick when it comes out but when you start to smooth in it gets thin .A little goes a long way especially on relax hair. This can cost anywhere between 5.00 to 6.00 dollars.
marie W.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Doo Gro is very good for your hair, it helps with your ends and makes it strong and also helps it grows as well try it you love it
Aubrey S.
Georgetown, KY
I have been trying to growy hair and stop hair thinning for about a year I stumbled on this and tried it along with the mega thickening oil. I really liked both and could tell a difference after I completely used the first bottle.
kailei S.
Carmel, NY
I honestly love this product my hair feels stronger within the past months I’ve been using it and it’s highly affective I have thin easy breakable hair and this just helps completely I would definitely buy it again and recommend others too also
Felicia K.
Doo Gro has been one of my go to hair care products since I was a kid. It smells amazing, makes my hair so soft, and truly helps with growth. I remember when I chopped all my damaged hair off in high school. I used Doo Gro religiously to make healthy hair grow back fast.
Raven J.
Cross, SC
I'm on the fence about this product. Like sometimes I like it and then sometimes I don't. It feels kind of filmy in my hair.
Deidra B.
Oak Cliff
I love buying this at Sally's , Doo Gro was the product use time time, I believe this product do help my hair from breakage. I suffer always from hair breakage, always my biggest problem I have with my hair. I think Doo Gro is a great product her my hair....keeps my hair healthy when I can afford to buy this brought.