BY DOO GRO

DOO GRO® Stimulating Growth Oil.
Promotes strong, healthy, growing hair.
Botanical oil, vitamin & pure herb formula.
Helps eliminate flaking, dandruff & itching.
Tames frizzies.
Adds shine.
4.5 fl oz (135 ml). see more...

• Can you mix this oil with a conditioner?1 Answers
DOO GRO Stimulating Growth Oil
  • "They are all good for growth on my hair and the smell is really good too." in 1 review
  • "If you want to promote healthy hair growth, you're better off making your own natural oil mix" in 1 review
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
This oil is amazing! I have fine thin hair, that has been colored processed, and just needs some heavy TLC. I use this once a week as a hot oil treatment, cover it on my scalp, massage it in, then work my way to the ends of my hair. Super light weight, easy to apply, and comb through, smells amazing. I either leave it in for a couple of hours, or use it like a mask and sleep in it over night. I have already noticed a HUGE difference in my hair since using it. Its much healthier, shinier, thicker, and I can even see new hair growing in! I love this stuff. A bottle usually lasts me 2 months and it's around $3.00 a bottle so its very reasonably priced!  I also use the thickening oil as well. Love this stuff!  DOO GRO Stimulating Growth Oil
Ky M.
Although I love making my own oil mixtures to promote healthy scalp and assist with hair growth, I love this oil. The price is awesome and one bottle normally lasts me about a month or two. It smells soooo good and I love how lightweight the formula is. I have ultra sensitive skin and scalp and this oil does not irritate me or make my scalp itch as with some other oils. There is very minimal build up from this product. It makes your hair shine look super healthy when it is applied to your scalp. When I straighten my hair I love to apply this to my scalp and brush through my hair as I wrap it at night. By the morning there is no frizz, my hair has a bunch of shine and no oily residue left behind and doesn't weigh my hair down. When my hair is in its natural curly/coily state I like to apply to damp or dry hair and massage it into my scalp for about 5-10 minutes. For some reason it just relaxes me and invigorates my scalp and gets the blood flowing to promote the hair growth.
Elisha B.
I bought this because of good experiences I've had in the past with doo gro. Well this product let me down because I didn't notice anything with it except a well oiled scalp. I won't purchase this again.
Brittney L.
Acworth, GA
I know this oil is for African American hair, but I really want to grow my hair out so I used it. The worker at Sally's told me to put it on my roots at night, so I did that the first night I got it. It was kind of hard to apply and it was very messy, but maybe that's just me; I'm not exactly an expert at applying oil to my hair. My hair felt really greasy and nasty & I was scared of getting oil all over my pillow, so I had to put a towel over it while I slept. For some reason I did not sleep well that night and maybe it was because i was uncomfortable with the oil in my hair or the towel on my pillow. I decided not to do that anymore so I tried using it again later in the week. This time i heated up the oil in the microwave and applied it in the shower after shampooing my hair. I rinsed the oil out and lightly shampooed my hair again. After shampooing again I still had oil in my hair and so I shampooed once more. When I got out of the shower m hair was still a little oily. I'm not exactly sure if it has promoted any growth because I've only used it twice, but so far I have not had a fun time applying this product.
Courtney S.
My husband recently purchased this product because he is trying to grow his hair out, so I figured I'd try it with him. I am very pleased so far, mainly with my husbands' results. His hair is growing so fast, and it looks beyond healthy. My main issue with this product is that after applying, the product really stays on my hands. I washed my hands and it was still on there, but it's not too big of a deal. Love the packaging and the way it smells by the way! I'd highly recommend this to anyone looking for healthy, affordable hair growth.
Marci B.
Marshall, NC
Doo Gro Stimulating Growth Oil will grow your hair faster than you will believe possible! I love this stuff! You MUST be sure to get THIS SPECIFIC oil for "STIMULATING HAIR GROWTH" It isn't hard! It tells you what it does right on the bottle. Worth every penny I spent. I have bought this REPEATEDLY since the first time I found this product. It is a staple in my gaur care arsenal& I think it should be in EVERYONE'S hair care "Arsenal" I did recommend this product to everyone& I will be buying again!😍
Teliah H.
Glendale, AZ
I have a professional hair stylist braid my hair. She was very heavy handed . After a month of wearing the braids. My edges was thin. I would was my hair every other week and massage the Doo Gro growth on my edges. My edges grew back thicker, a little bit of the oil goes a very long way.

Now, I apply this oil to my daughter hair and her hair has grown and thickening.

I love this product, the price is great. I always buy 3-4 bottles at once.
Rennie D.
Not my fav. i really so not like that the oils in this are processed i really like to go toward a all natural RAW unrefined oil instead. I'm am 4 years natural and do not think i would purchase this again. Also the smell is not what's popping it smells like zoo animals.
Liv  S.
Bronx, NY
I've been using this oil for years. All of doo gro's oils really and I can never pick which one I want to use at that time. They are all good for growth on my hair and the smell is really good too. The only problem I have is that some times it drips out of my hair and down my neck during the course of the day even when I've massaged it in. I never put too much either.
Jordan K.
milwaukee, wi
I really wanted to grow my hair out and tried everything including this. The smell is horrible and it's just a messy process. The end result: hair did not grow. Not worth the try.
Joanne W.
Can you mix this oil with a conditioner?