BY DOO GRO

With dandruff control. Promotes strong, healthy, growing hair. Vitamin & herb formula. Relieves itchy scalp. Stops dandruff. DOO GRO Tingling Growth Shampoo with dandruff control helps stimulate blood flow to the scalp to help promote strong, healthy, growing hair. Its unique formula gently cleanses and conditions hair, while it adds strength and returns hair to its natural healthy condition. DOO GRO Tingling Growth Shampoo with dandruff control moisturizes hair and scalp while controlling dandruff. Its natural ingredients also control dry, flaky and itchy scalps. Safe to use on hair that is relaxed, curled, natural, dry, overprocessed, breaking or damaged. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jordyn M.
Jacksonville, FL
I think this is the best shampoo because it really does tingle. I've been using it for months now in addition to other doo gro products and I have totally seen a difference in the length and sturdiness of my hair.
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
This seems to be working so far since I been trying it. My hair seems a little thicker and stronger after only using this for a few weeks.
Monet S.
I️ used to like this product, but don’t like I️t anymore. I️ used this product when I️ was relaxed and I am natural now.
Evangeline J.
This stuff is kind a similar to nioxin. So far I haven't had any significant hair growth.
Kurrie P.
Rock Island, IL
I love the shampoo I smell so good and it feels good on my head with the tingling
Danielle J.
This shampoo is great! It helps to promote healthy growing hair, relieves itching and controls flaking. It feel amazing when when applied to your head, it gives a really nice cool, tingling effect. Overall I was quite satisfied with this product.
Amira P.
Baltimore, MD
The way your scalp will feel after this shampoo is AMAZING!! It leaves a fresh tingling feeling and gets your scalp thoroughly clean. It does not have the best ingredients but it gets the job done.