Doo Gro Moisturizing Growth Shampoo uploaded by Farhii J.

BY DOO GRO

Promotes strong, healthy, growing hair Vitamin & herb formula Detangles & Thickens Repairs damaged hair Doo Gro® Moisturizing Growth Shampoo with organic thickeners helps promote strong, healthy, growing hair.  Its rich, luxurious formula gently cleanses, conditions and detangles hair while it thickens and returns hair to its natural healthy condition.  Doo Gro® Moisturizing Growth Shampoo restores moisture to dry, brittle and damaged hair.  Safe to use on all types of hair including color treated, bleached and relaxed. Guaranteed Results or your money back! For guarantee information visit doogro.com or mail request to:  Nature s Protein Inc.  P.O. Box 240202  Milwaukee, WI  53224 see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Great product like fact it's for perm or natural hair helps moisturize and leaves hair manageable " in 1 review
  • "It definitely does what it's suppose to by making your hair grow longer." in 1 review
  • "This shampoo smells like watermelons and it makes me feel like I'm giving my hair a treat instead of stripping all the natural oils away from it! " in 1 review
Brittney L.
Acworth, GA
This shampoo is for African American hair, but I decided to use it anyway because I've heard good reviews. I've been using it for about a month now and my hair definitely feels healtheir. My hair does seem longer, but I have also been taking biotin. This shampoo smells like watermelons and it makes me feel like I'm giving my hair a treat instead of stripping all the natural oils away from it!
Shalisa P.
Madison , GA
I love DooGro! It's an old family favorite. Smells great and cleans your hair well.
Jordyn M.
Jacksonville, FL
It's Great! It definitely does what it's suppose to by making your hair grow longer. It also smells nice so once you finish you won't have that weird shampoo scent.
Shannon B.
Gabriella G.
Im really loving.the dro gro shampoo. Vitamin and herb inriched formula really makes hair.feel.stronger. and also love that it detangles
Melissa C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have wanted to try this product out for a longtime. I've see. It in Sally's beauty and now a lot of other places! I really can't wait to try it!
Marissa L.
Love doo grow my parents used these products when I was a child and I still do. I was skeptical just used it because it was there at first but I always get excellent results
NaTasha K.
Great product. The name speaks for itself. This shampoo helps with growing you hair while maintaining a healthy grade of hair. I highly recommend.
Kaitlynn W.
This product actually does what the brand named it lol.. It really grows your hair and gives it the nutrients you need . Plus it smells amazing!
Cassandra L.
Park Forest, IL
Smells so good leaves hair feeling so refreshed and so clean and also helps hair growth
Emily E.
Does it actually make your hair grow faster?
Brooke B.
Is there a conditioner that goes along with this shampoo?
Chavelle C.
How well does this shampoo and conditioner set work for natural hair girls ?
Maria G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this help your hair grow faster or does it only help it grow stronger?
Deborah B.
Middle Sackville , NS
How many chemical components does it have? Are they harmful? Is it really for all hair types ?