Hair CareHair ProductsHair TreatmentsDoo Gro
Mega Thick Intensive Repair Treatment

Doo Gro Mega Thick Intensive Repair Treatment

by Doo Gro

DOO GRO Mega Thick Intense Repair Rebuilding Thickening Treatment helps promote thick, strong, growing hair. Enriched with Aloe Vera, Shea Butter botanical thickeners to provide hair with the necessary nutrients needed for deep intense conditioning, rebuilding and thickening! Moisturizes and strengthens weak, damaged hair. Great for the whole family and can be used on all types of hair including natural, color treated, bleached, weaved, braided and relaxed.

Does this truly work? If so how long before results are seen?
Does this product really work ?
Does this work the same as the Mega Thick Intense Repair Lotion?
Start your review of Doo Gro Mega Thick Intensive Repair Treatment!
Trin H.
Loxley, AL
Doo Gro Mega Thick Intensive Repair Treatment uploaded by Trin H.
To any of my African American sistas and brothas that may suffer from hair loss or damage this works! I mix it with Sulfur 8 and Blue Magic and a couple essential oils and it’s magic in a jar. Damage, breakage, dry itchy scalp this works!
Nadia G.
Columbia , SC
Doo Gro Mega Thick Intensive Repair Treatment uploaded by Nadia G.
I absolutely love this product. It smells great. It is also very affordable. I love how it makes my hair feel. It also makes my hair easy to detangle. I would definitely buy again.
Nat T.
Boston
Doo Gro Mega Thick Intensive Repair Treatment uploaded by Nat T.
I truly love this product. My hair was thin, weak and very damaged. After washing my hair, I always had to let it air dry because if I attempted to dry it any other way, by the time I was done I'd lose so much hair! It was that damaged. This treatment has strengthened my hair, moisturized it & its much fuller now.
Aj J.
It does make my hair feel really good. Despite that it smells really strongly like children’s makeup. I can’t stand to have it in my hair. I always have to use a string conditioner afterwards to get of the smell. If the smell doesn’t bother you its a pretty okay product.
Vicky J.
huntingdon
I really liked this and would use again. My hair is very dry and damaged so I left it in over night and washed of the next morning. The next day my hair felt amazing silky and smooth
Laura A.
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff is great! I've always had obnoxiously thick hair. A few months ago, a blonde hair color I'd used many times before made some of my hair fall out & a ton of it broke off super short. It was crazy! I suddenly had about 1/3 of the hair I had earlier that day! I've always been a fan of hair treatments & masks (mostly to fight my extreme frizz & dryness), so I immediately searched for a thickening, repairing product. I found this & gave it a shot. It has done a great job repairing my hair & helping it to regrow! It also fights the frizz & actually detangles, which is a miracle in & of itself! For the first time, I can comb or brush my hair right after I shampoo without having to put up a big fight against a ton of tangles & knots! Sometimes I love the smell because it has cotton candy-ish notes to it. Sometimes I don't like the smell because I pick up on another note I can't identify. Even on those days, it's not bad enough to deter me. I'm generally a try something different every time kind of girl but I have rebought this & will continue to rebuy it! 💖
dargelyn B.
MIRAMAR, FL
Doo Gro Mega Thick Intensive Repair Treatment uploaded by dargelyn B.
This product smells amazing, it is perfect for those girls that want to thicken their hair. I've used this product once every week and I have seen results... this product is very thick but it works would possibly buy again. That's the results in 3 years.
LAURA S.
TOWNSHIP OF WASHINGTON
Doo Gro Mega Thick Intensive Repair Treatment uploaded by LAURA S.
Purchased at: Amazon
excellent treatment, I love the complement that is achieving in my hair, I feel a hair so soft that I do not believe it.
Jess V.
Uniondale, NY
This product has helped me retain length and continued to keep my hair moisturized and healthy. If your hair is damaged and weak, this is great to use. It has a thick texture to it. For my natural hair girls, the ingredients aren’t 100% natural, but it still does the job
Sherrylany H.
Rochester, NY
Smells so good! And it did help to hydrate my blonde hair. Very affordable and worth it for the price.