Doo Gro Mega Thick Intensive Repair Treatment uploaded by Nat T.

BY DOO GRO

DOO GRO Mega Thick Intense Repair Rebuilding Thickening Treatment helps promote thick, strong, growing hair. Enriched with Aloe Vera, Shea Butter botanical thickeners to provide hair with the necessary nutrients needed for deep intense conditioning, rebuilding and thickening! Moisturizes and strengthens weak, damaged hair. Great for the whole family and can be used on all types of hair including natural, color treated, bleached, weaved, braided and relaxed. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nat T.
Boston
I truly love this product. My hair was thin, weak and very damaged. After washing my hair, I always had to let it air dry because if I attempted to dry it any other way, by the time I was done I'd lose so much hair! It was that damaged. This treatment has strengthened my hair, moisturized it & its much fuller now.
Vicky C.
peterborough
I really liked this and would use again.

My hair is very dry and damaged so I left it in over night and washed of the next morning. The next day my hair felt amazing silky and smooth
amber h.
Kenner, LA
Honestly I liked it to grease my scalp to keep it moisturized and sometimes to seal my ends however I cant really say it made a difference in my hair growth. I will say I did really enjoy the smell of it, but it probably wont be a repurchase for me.
Bukky L.
Dro Gro was not the best for my use on my hair. It made my hair really grease and did not see much of my hair growing out using it.
Adele H.
Denaby Main
Leaves my hair soft and smelling lovely, loved this brand since I was little, their products always grow and thicken my hair just like it says on the bottle. My hair also feels stronger after using this product
Ruby W.
Chelmsford
This stuff may be the best thing I have ever used on my hair to thicken it. Having very thin hair isn't great and this stuff helps it to grow and feel amazing again! 10\10 would recommend to anyone who struggles with thin hair.
Cynthia Z.
Cathedral City, CA
Does this product really work ?
Noralis M.
N Lauderdale, FL
Where can I find this
Tyler S.
Does this work the same as the Mega Thick Intense Repair Lotion?