Doo Gro Mega Thick Growth Oil

by Doo Gro

Promotes thick, strong, growing hair Thickens & strengthens weak and damaged hair Shea butter, vitamin & botanical thickener formula Tames frizzies Adds shine No harmful chemicals Safe on relaxed, braided & weaved hair Doo Gro® Mega Thick® Growth Oil helps thicken and strengthen weak, damaged hair.  Its special blend of oat protein, oat extract, meadowfoam seed oil, vitamins, pure herbs, shea butter and botanical thickeners provides needed nourishment for strong, healthy, growing hair.  Doo Gro® Mega Thick® Growth Oil is safe for children and can be used on all types of hair including color treated, relaxed and braided. No Mineral Oil No Petroleum Guaranteed Results or your money back! For guarantee information visit doogro.com or mail request to:  Nature s Protein Inc.  P.O. Box 240202  Milwaukee, WI  53224

Does this product work well on kids? Have you seen any growth on their hair?
I’ve always heard about this product. But what kind of results do you receive while using this product.
How much do I apply to my hair and how often would I need to apply it to my hair?My hair is thin and gets very greasy so I don't wanna make it worse with an oily product. Could I leave it in for a few hours then wash it out?
Start your review of Doo Gro Mega Thick Growth Oil!
Product Highlights
I added this Doo Grow product to my natural hair car regimen.in reviews
It is a heavy oil so a little goes a long way.in reviews
Marisol H.
Universal Cty, TX
Doo Gro Mega Thick Growth Oil uploaded by Marisol H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Soo, I bought this because I decided to cut my own curly hair & made it slightly uneven lol. I wanted to just grow it out so I bought this growth oil. I’ve actually gotten results from using this. My hair has been growing fast & It has slightly thickened my hair. I’m not too fond of the smell but that’s just me. I just top it off with my Argan oil to mask that smell. I will keep buying because I get results.
Aletha B.
Harrisburg
Doo Gro Mega Thick Growth Oil uploaded by Aletha B.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I like the oil,but for me it runs out to fast. So I would suggest using a little at a time as not to having it run down ur face etc.
Shana A.
Ypsilanti, MI
Doo Gro Mega Thick Growth Oil uploaded by Shana A.
Purchased at: Walmart
As you can see, I’ve used quite a bit of this product lol. And that is because I love it! My hair used to be super kinky curly and I damaged it from heat and bleach. After having my son and deciding I wanted my natural hair back I started looking for hair products and came across this one. After using it for a couple months, I noticed a difference in my hair... my curls were starting to come back! My hair also seemed like it was getting thicker too. Another great thing about this is that you can use it as a hot oil treatment too. I definitely recommend this.
Pau S.
Doo Gro Mega Thick Growth Oil uploaded by Pau S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I tried other oil brand to take care of my hair but I prefer this brand I started to use it 3 months ago and was super effective, the baby hairs in my face grow and my hair look better. Also is a cheap product and I just use some drops
Phylicia P.
Richmond, VA
Doo Gro Mega Thick Growth Oil uploaded by Phylicia P.
My son has horrible dandruff and has sensory issues which makes styling his hair almost impossible. But because of the oil his hair and scalp aren't as dry and dandruff decreased to nothing. The oil provides immediate relief and is one of my all times favorite oils.
sunflower D.
Doo Gro Mega Thick Growth Oil uploaded by sunflower D.
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff here is amazing! I first saw it on Pinterest and I was like hmmm let me try it so I went to Walmart and found it ! I’m so glad I bought it . My hair has gotten thick and very long ! It’s also not pricey at all
Marci B.
Marshall, NC
First off let me just say if you're having ANY PROBLEMS GROWING YOUR HAIR, I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT. IF YOU DON'T GET ANY OF THE OTHER "DOO GRO" PRODUCTS OR CAN ONLY AFFORD TO BUY *ONE* "Grow your hair" product, *DOO GRO MEGA THICK GROWTH OIL* is the one product you'll want to drop that cash on. I got lucky enough to discover this amazing little beauty product approximately 10 yrs ago (give or take) & girlfriend I fell in LOVE!! I refuse to go ANYWHERE without this product in my bag. You will NOT be disappointed with this product. It smells wonderful, it's available in most local department stores & pharmacies(Walmart, Target, Rite Aid, CVS, Eckerts, maybe even Big Lot's) As far as price I believe it costs around $8-$12 depending on where you buy & where you're located geographically. Try it, Love it, thank me later. Now girls, DON'T forget THIS IS AN "OIL" OK? So The way I use this product is: I either put it in at night & wear a headwrap to bed& shower it out in the A.M. OR just oil my whole head, put my head wrap on& wash it out when I'm ready to. Thanks for reading my review! :)
Antrenisha J.
Lanett
Purchased at: Walmart
Another Bald Story❤️: I’ve been using this product EVERYDAY since my big chop on August 28, 2018. It keeps my natural hair from being brittle and dry!!! 🙌🏿 It’s easy to use! I would recommend this product to anyone who is really looking for a product that’s not heavy on your hair......... AND IT WORKS! 😊
Carla B.
Cedar Park, TX
Doo Gro Mega Thick Growth Oil uploaded by Carla B.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Ive heard so many good things about this and decided to try it out for myself and I’m not disappointed ! I’ve been using it for about a month and I can already see results . My hair is definitely growing with this and it looks a lot healthier . It doesn’t smell that great and it does leave your hair a little oily if you use a lot but besides that it’s a 10/10 ! Doo Gro Oil Stimulating Growth 4.5 oz. with Free Nail File by Doo Gro
Yafav K.
Bronx , NY
As a great smell good for any one try to get there hair to grow. It helps stenghten weak damage hair. Tames frizz and add shine hair and helps stop breakage. I use this product when ever braid my hair. So i but this on a daily basis worth the 5.99
Ask a question to the Influenster community...