Hair CareHair ProductsShampooDoo Gro
Mega Thick Anti Thinning Shampoo

Doo Gro Mega Thick Anti Thinning Shampoo

by Doo Gro

Thickens and strengthens. Helps repair weak and damaged hair. Moisturizes and cleanses. Shea Butter, vitamins & botanical thickeners. Promotes thick, strong, growing hair. Doo Gro Mega Thick Anti-Thinning Shampoo helps promote thick, strong, healthy hair.  Enriched with Shea Butter, vitamins, oat proteins and botanical thickeners, its rich luxurious formula gently cleanses and moisturizes hair, while adding volume and thickness.  Restore strength to weak, damaged hair and is safe to use in all types of hair including color treated, bleached and relaxed.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Doo Gro Mega Thick Anti Thinning Shampoo!
Brittany M.
Farmville, VA
I really like this product! I have seen some growth since using it. Leaves your hair moisturized. It was not too pricey but it depends on where you purchase it from.
Mia D.
I use this on a weekly basis cleaning my hair of all built up products I've used over the week, its good for really thick hair and hair recovering from damage.
Nene O.
Just Started using this shampoo, but have their other brands i currently use and Love a great deal.

Looking for your answer?