DOO GRO Medicated Mega Thick Anti-Thinning Formula Hair Vitalizer uploaded by Victoria F.DOO GRO Medicated Mega Thick Anti-Thinning Formula Hair Vitalizer uploaded by Ana M.
3 colors available

BY DOO GRO

Doo Gro® Mega Thick® Anti-thinning Formula Medicated Hair Vitalizer.
Helps thicken edges and temples.
Promotes thick, strong, growing hair. see more...

• "This is a great product to use that will relieve itch." in 1 review
Thalia C.
Thalia C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Great product for all hair texture ive been using this for years now and its amazing and affordable for those of us on a budget its easy to apply and it also helps with dry scalp
Tyjuana M.
Tyjuana M.
Columbus, GA
The perfect product to help your hair grow full and strong. It also helps with dry thirsty hair
I really like the product I seen a big difference in length since my hair breakage. Very easy to use, I just placed it in Luke warm water to use as an oil base. It is on the expensive side especially for the size of the product.
Nelivette M.
Nelivette M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't notice any hair growth with this at all. It does leave build up after a while which is not my fav but my edges do stay in place all day when I use this
Yani R.
Yani R.
Brooklyn, NY
I like the consistency of the product. Whenever I apply it to my scalp, I feel as if my scalp is being fed with nutrients. Yet that's as far as it goes. Your hair will get stronger and grow, but might as well use olive oil or coconut oil to get the job done.
Heaven-Leigh P.
Heaven-Leigh P.
CLAYTON, NJ
I bought this cause my scalp was dry with transition braids. I even used this while my hair was wet and still made it very manageable.they scent is livable. and it did help with the edge thinning. i had a gastric bypass and this helped with the new growth alot.
Labony K.
Labony K.
I love this product. It makes my hair feel more alive. However the hair growth shows within a month of use. It may take a while if you don't put it on religiously. Make sure you wash your hair with shampoo when it gets greasy because it can get hard to take off.
Lisa  W.
Lisa W.
Actually do what it is supposed to, my hair started to get really thin and I used this along with JBCO and it helped to thicken my hair again. Great stuff
Patricia A.
Patricia A.
Atlanta, GA
This product is one of many that I used for my dry and brittle hair. Since I wear braids, my scalp doesn't itch as much as it used to and it softens my hair to where it is more manageable for combing.
Lekisha N.
Lekisha N.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
The doo grow hair vitalizer was fairly light on my hair and smelled good. It makes my hair more manageable
abby a.
abby a.
Philadelphia , PA
Is this good for different texture hair or do you have to have straight hair?
Samm C.
Samm C.
How long does it take for your hair to become noticeably thicker?