Doo Gro Leave-In Growth Treatment

by Doo Gro

Promotes strong, healthy, growing hair Strengthens & Rebuilds Stops hair breakage Extra light formula Doo Gro® Leave-In Growth Treatment helps promote strong, healthy, growing hair.  Its unique non-greasy, non-oily formula repairs damaged hair and mends split ends.  It also adds luster, conditions, softens and adds beautiful shine to hair.  Doo Gro® Leave-In Growth Treatment is extra light and safe to use on all types of hair including color treated, bleached and relaxed. Guaranteed Results or your money back! For guarantee information visit doogro.com or mail request to:  Nature s Protein Inc.  P.O. Box 240202  Milwaukee, WI  53224

I am just starting to use Doo Gro Leave-In Growth Treatment ? AndI would also like to know about how long until you see a difference in your hair? Did you add anything additional or just by itself?
Does anyone else use this? And which Doo Grow product do you think is better?
I have thick curly hair that does not grow. I am looking for a product that will help my hair grow. I can't use shampoo because my hair is so thick and curly that it will dry out. I saw that this is a leave in treatment and was wondering how well it works and how if I should use it on my hair.
Start your review of Doo Gro Leave-In Growth Treatment!
Product Highlights
my friend started using this product about a year ago and seen massive improvement in hair health and growth really fast!!in reviews
I bought the sample sized product and a little goes a very long way!in reviews
Although this is a great product , the smell throws everything off.in reviews
Kimberly S.
Holbrook, MA
Along with the Mega Thick Growth Oil and the Mega Thick Anti-Thinning Growth Lotion, this stuff works! I have naturally thin hair and I used this once a week and after about a month saw a change. My hair has more volume and it is wayy thicker ! The smell does not/did not bother me at all.
Danielle E.
Warren, OH
Doo Gro Leave-In Growth Treatment uploaded by Danielle E.
Doo Gro Leave-In Growth Treatment uploaded by Danielle E.
So far I am loving this! I have been having an issue with my hair and it thinning out. Since I have started to use this I have noticed a huge change in the effected area. It was not pricey at all, infact I think Doo Gro Leave-In Growth Treatment is super great price. I was looking into others that were more expensive and am so glad I found this because it is sure doing what it is supposed to. A little does a long way. It does have a little bit of a odor to it but it goes right away. Its not strong and smells often bother me. I will definitely be getting this again and I recommend getting this, if you need some help like I did. Repairing my hair, getting growth back all while giving me strong, healthy hair like I used to have, is amazing!
Kamalani W.
Rockford, IL
Review for: Doo Gro Leave-In Growth Treatment
There wasn’t much of a difference in length but more the care of my hair. My hair went back to its original curl pattern!
Angelia T.
Baltimore, MD
i used this and although my hair was healthier i didn't see a length difference. this is decent priced as far as hair hair products go. I don't really care for the smell and i used it as wrapping lotion. i am neither disappointed or impressed and for that i will not buy again
natasha C.
Sumter, SC
i have been using the doo gro product for a bout two months now and it has made my hair soft and easy to manage and it never keep my scalp or hair dry. i just love the product and it has made hair grow so much since i have been using it.
Gaye T.
LANSING, MI
My aunt uses this. This product is not for the caucasian hair type . Use if you have thick or coarse AFRICAN AMERICAN hair. Although this is a great product , the smell throws everything off. Some say they don't smell anything but maybe its my sensitive nose !
Ciara W.
College Park, GA
I bought the sample sized product and a little goes a very long way! With the rest of Doo Gro products, they are just an ordinary shampoo or conditioner. I don't see my hair growing but I do notice a decrease in breaking.
Vicki S.
South Gate, CA
This leave in conditioner is awesome, ive seen my hair grow fast in one month and also gotten thicker, its healtheir and i have no split ends. Must buy if your trying to grow your hair out or protect it if you put a lot of chemicals in it.
Sophie B.
Ardmore
Review for: Doo Gro Leave-In Growth Treatment
this is such an amazing product. It makes your hair so Sophie spelled. This is my go to product for my hair growth treatment.
estefany H.
Union, NJ
Review for: Doo Gro Leave-In Growth Treatment
Good product. It may take a little while to work but it does work . I just wish the package was more user friendly
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Danielle E.
Warren, OH
il y a 2 ans
Vicki S. il y a 2 ans
Usually within 2 weeks I would check, Doo Gro is amazing, I usually use the shampoo and conditioner with it but you dont haveto.