2 colors available

BY DOO GRO

Promotes strong, healthy, growing hair Strengthens & Rebuilds Stops hair breakage Extra light formula Doo Gro® Leave-In Growth Treatment helps promote strong, healthy, growing hair.  Its unique non-greasy, non-oily formula repairs damaged hair and mends split ends.  It also adds luster, conditions, softens and adds beautiful shine to hair.  Doo Gro® Leave-In Growth Treatment is extra light and safe to use on all types of hair including color treated, bleached and relaxed. Guaranteed Results or your money back! For guarantee information visit doogro.com or mail request to:  Nature s Protein Inc.  P.O. Box 240202  Milwaukee, WI  53224 see more...

• Does anyone else use this? And which Doo Grow pro...Be the first to answer!
  • I have thick curly hair that does not grow. I am looking for a prod...2 Answers
  • How does the price for the product compare to the actual outcome?2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "my friend started using this product about a year ago and seen massive improvement in hair health and growth really fast!!" in 1 review
  • "I bought the sample sized product and a little goes a very long way!" in 1 review
  • "Although this is a great product , the smell throws everything off." in 1 review
natasha c.
natasha c.
Sumter, SC
i have been using the doo gro product for a bout two months now and it has made my hair soft and easy to manage and it never keep my scalp or hair dry. i just love the product and it has made hair grow so much since i have been using it.
Ashelly N.
Ashelly N.
I've been using these products for years down to the oil treatment as well & it's really good. Especially for my kind of hair.
Gaye T.
Gaye T.
Grand Ledge, MI
My aunt uses this. This product is not for the caucasian hair type . Use if you have thick or coarse AFRICAN AMERICAN hair. Although this is a great product , the smell throws everything off. Some say they don't smell anything but maybe its my sensitive nose !
ANGELIA M.
ANGELIA M.
Dundalk, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
i used this and although my hair was healthier i didn't see a length difference. this is decent priced as far as hair hair products go. I don't really care for the smell and i used it as wrapping lotion. i am neither disappointed or impressed and for that i will not buy again
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Along with the Mega Thick Growth Oil and the Mega Thick Anti-Thinning Growth Lotion, this stuff works! I have naturally thin hair and I used this once a week and after about a month saw a change. My hair has more volume and it is wayy thicker ! The smell does not/did not bother me at all.
Ciara W.
Ciara W.
Atlanta, GA
I bought the sample sized product and a little goes a very long way! With the rest of Doo Gro products, they are just an ordinary shampoo or conditioner. I don't see my hair growing but I do notice a decrease in breaking.
Marysa W.
Marysa W.
Lockport, NY
I use to use this product but I found out after a month of using it that it was not for me. My hair is very course and I had lots of heat damage.
Vicki S.
Vicki S.
Los Angeles, CA
This leave in conditioner is awesome, ive seen my hair grow fast in one month and also gotten thicker, its healtheir and i have no split ends. Must buy if your trying to grow your hair out or protect it if you put a lot of chemicals in it.
shamelia C.
shamelia C.
My friend started using this product about a year ago and seen massive improvement in hair health and growth really fast!! but this product works best on fine strand hair not thick strands!! love this product though
Jazmin B.
Jazmin B.
Can you find this at walmart or local drug stores?
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Colorado Springs, CO
I have thick curly hair that does not grow. I am looking for a product that will help my hair grow. I can't use shampoo because my hair is so thick and curly that it will dry out. I saw that this is a leave in treatment and was wondering how well it works and how if I should use it on my hair.
Erin P.
Erin P.
Livonia, MI
How does the price for the product compare to the actual outcome?
Kamalani W.
Kamalani W.
Purchase, NY
Does anyone else use this? And which Doo Grow product do you think is better?