DOO GRO Hair Vitalizer Mega Long uploaded by Tink A.DOO GRO Hair Vitalizer Mega Long uploaded by Tink A.

BY DOO GRO

Doo Gro® Mega Long® Hair Vitalizer.

New avocado & olive oil.

Helps promote strong mega Long® hair!* see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jalesha B.
Pleasant hill, NC
Got my hair growing good does have a little menthol in it but it’s not that harsh where I can’t take it very affordable price! I use this hair grease almost every day an have seen great things happening to my hair
Erin L.
I have been using this product for about a year now and I have not had any issues with it! It helps with my frizz but does make my hair look a little greasy. It does a different smell to it so make sure you’re okay with the smell before you buy it.
Tangie C.
Clermont, FL
y Hair Has Already Started To Look and Feel Healthie my hair is very hard and very black I love this suff people need to buy it before it gone.
Tink A.
Dayton, OH
Doo Gro Is An Amazing Product That Everyone Should Try Not Only Does It #Smellgood It Works Amazing My Hair Has Already Started To Look and Feel Healthier , I Have Back Medium Length Kinky Curly Hair. So I Would Recommend It For All Types Of Hair My Mom Also Uses It She Has Long Wavy Multi Colored Hair.